+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Matthew Von Ertfelda - Survivor 6 Contestant

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think he wins the entire thing!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

this guy still gives me the willies for some reason. But, I think he is hiding quite a bit of personality behind the UTR facade. I expect the facade to start cracking very soon and then WATCH OUT!
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

He has a strange look about him imo, not just physically, but also in the way that he stares at people.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I'm actually starting to like Matthew & I hope Daniel's comments at TC don't doom him. He actually seemed like a decent guy tonight.

Ok, the guy was born in Hong Kong AND he speaks Mandarin Chinese. Put that together with all of the rest of the stuff in his bio, and the fact that he can cook, too......this is one smart, resourceful dude. He's very restrained and subtle. Now that I have a better idea of his personality, I can see why something about him struck me as off.

He is now my favorite guy player.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

kaj

Evil Eye

Matthew didn't like how Daniel divulged in the tribal council that they were close because he speaks Mandarin. He didn't like it, maybe that is why he voted for Dan, too.

Daniel was on The Early Show today and said he told Matthew to vote for him once they found out Alex wasn't going to vote agaist Roger. That was Matthew wouldn't be voting against hte rest of the tribe.

Daniel blew Matthew's UTR strategy with that comment and Matt knows it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by jodaar
    I'm actually starting to like Matthew & I hope Daniel's comments at TC don't doom him. He actually seemed like a decent guy tonight.
    He did.

Check out the "Episode 4 - Trapped" thread though.
    The guys are leaving Matthew behind when they go on a boat trip next week so I guess the shunning has begun.
    He's in a bad situation by the sound of it.

I loved Matthew's face when Daniel started going on about how close they were. It shifted from an appreciative "Aw, that's nice that Dan likes me" smile to this horrified mask of disbelief. I wouldn't have put it past him to leap down on Daniel at that point and muzzle him.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Muzzle? I'm thinking with this guy, it would be some sort of kung fu move.

That would have been sooo cool--a Jackie Chan vs. Jet Li style battle around the survivor torches! I'd love to see that.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread