+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 49 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Originally posted by Leo
    What in the world is a zeta crown?
    I'm guessing it's some little princess tiara that she won in a beauty contest. That'll go over well with the others. :sarcasm

LG.
    even worse Jodaar, Zeta Tau Alpha is a sorority and they have their own special crown icon.

Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    oops, John already answered it, didn't see JOhn's post, but yes, this is really dropping her stock with me, like it started out really high anyway. :rolleyes
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Okay, so far we have a swimsuit model, who auditioned for Wild On, posed for Stuff and Maxim, and brought this five-pointed thingy as her luxury item. Eh... not good.

Ugh, she's really annoying me.
    I had enough of sorority girls with Kelly Goldsmith on S3.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

What in the world is a zeta crown?

Being a Zeta from Georgia, I don't appreciate you talking bad about my sorority and not knowing anything about us. I think lurkinggirl must have been a Zeta reject and is jealous of Jenna's success. Thank you John for setting them straight. I'm proud of Jenna for showing off her Zeta pride. Go Jenna! I'll be supporting you.

Kind of a crap luxury item.
    I don't see that's it's going to be of any practical use to her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Luckily my college didn't have any sororities or fraternities, except for the honor fraternity that I was inducted into based on grades. The closest I ever got to Greek Life in college was watching Revenge of the Nerds and Animal House with groups of friends. We did have fake Greek parties though, namely Tappa Kegga Dey.

When I was in law school at a large university I got to see some of the darker sides of fraternities and sororities, as one student died from alcohol poisoning while I was there, another got severe frostbite from being duct taped naked to a tree in the late fall, and I don't know how many sorority sisters we had in our free law clinic after one football weekend trying to get advice on how to deal with their criminal charges stemming from an out of control party. They were crying and hysterical, and not to say that a drinking party wouldn't have happened but for their sorority, but many of the sisters ended up leaving the sorority in order to avoid suspension from school. Another fraternity was on very public probation for entering a racist float in the homecoming parade.

My exposure to frats and sororities convinced me that my college had definitely taken the right approach. I know people who have had good experiences with them, but the things they've told me didn't sound that enticing to me. Different strokes for different folks, but bringing a sorority crown as your only luxury item to a reality tv show in which other people vote the winner doesn't sound like the shrewdest move.

Re: What in the world is a zeta crown?

Originally posted by gaangel5
    Being a Zeta from Georgia, I don't appreciate you talking bad about my sorority and not knowing anything about us. I think lurkinggirl must have been a Zeta reject and is jealous of Jenna's success. Thank you John for setting them straight. I'm proud of Jenna for showing off her Zeta pride. Go Jenna! I'll be supporting you.
    Gaangel5, I hardly think LG is jealous of Jenna's success, and there's no reason to refer to her as a "Zeta reject". Try some decaf...

Originally posted by lurkinggirl
    The closest I ever got to Greek Life in college was watching Revenge of the Nerds and Animal House with groups of friends. We did have fake Greek parties though, namely Tappa Kegga Dey.
    tappa kegga day!

I was wondering how long it would be before the first don't-pick-on-Jenna post showed up... can Jennasmom be far behind?
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread