+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Me too Unexplained. I can't stand the terrible twosome, but they certainly gave me a reason to tune in each week. (Like I needed one)

By the way.. how long do we have to wait until S7?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    No idea yet.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Fogey
    My guess is that S7 will start at the end of August or beginning of September since that's when all the other ones began that aired in the fall.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I think they are going to start the shoot for S7 soon. They are taking applications for S8 now.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

FORT Newbie
    The two remaining women laid a very crafty plan, and they have to pose as stupid, careless, losers for the plan to work.

JENNA played the "sick-man" strategy. Like Shawna, she pleads everybody in the tribe to vote her off. She's weak, helpless, desperate to go. She even had her charred belongings to cover up this ingenius plan.

HEIDI played the "big-mouth-too-sure-of-herself-ccky b!tch" strategy. She wanted to be voted off as well.

Well, unfortunately, it worked!!!

The two girls thought that their strategies will break the "men's alliance"...it might even save both of them.

Tsk! Tsk! Risky...but crafty/// THEY ARE THE BEST CASTAWAYS EVER!

I thought it was a good move of the guys to keep Jenna around. Her being sick at this point is great for them, even if she is all whiny. If the next immunity challenges are anywhere near as physical as last night, she would definitely have a hard time winning them.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

I just said in another thread that I think Jena might win the next IC.
    I think I could be buying into the spoilers too much though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    I just said in another thread that I think Jena might win the next IC.
    I think I could be buying into the spoilers too much though.
    I hope you're not right, Fluff. I will be ill if Jenna wins RC or IC. I want her to suffer... long and hard.

Armchair psychology time! I love to try to fathom what motivates the players or how they'll react to public opinion about them.

Jenna: "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful..."

Actually I think Jenna is one of those people who thrives on hate. In her mind, it just affirms that everyone is jealous of her.

I've been trying to envision how she became like this, and here's my theory -- once long ago, the big kids picked on little Jenna at school. I don't know, for being a hairy little ape or something. Little Jenna came home crying and her mommy consoled her by telling her the mean kids were just jealous of her. Thus was born Jenna's overwhelming perception filter of the world, Criticism = jealousy.

Which is understandable in a 5 year old, but she's still doing it now. Criticize her, tell her she's a bitch and you hate her, whatever -- she's going to accept it as a positive validation that's she's better than you. She likes it.

What people like her can't handle is being ridiculed and/or ignored. She wants to provide drama and be feared, which is kind of hard to maintain when somebody's pointing a finger at you and laughing, or worse, just walking away.

If I ever met her, I wouldn't say a word about hating her, you know she'd just smirk. Instead, I'd tell her how hilarious she was.

I agree Poppy. That's the most infuriating thing about Jenna, and to a lesser extent, Heidi. You cannot reason with them because any sort of criticism of them they interpret as jealousy.

Jenna is worse because she is so self-centred. Didn't Jenna almost cry when she discovered they were on the all female team in the first episode confessional? Or am I just making that up?
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread