+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Originally posted by plinko
    The way I figure it, if Jenna's mother got sicker, I'm sure the producers or Mark Burnett would inform her, and she'd have the option of leaving. Besides, no news is good news, yes?
    I would think you're right.

Tanya's dad died while she was away last season.
    She was already out of the game and wasn't a jury member so her leaving had no impact on the game.
    I'm sure MB has a contingency plan if someone has to leave, Michael had to afterall.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Wow, Tanya's dad died? That's sooo sad! And while she was gone? Aww, she seemed like a sweet kid!

Now, I think that Jenna could've gotten the letter, told Christy how great she was to give her the chance and offer her some peanut butter and chocolate and everyone wouldn't be talking like this about her. The fact that she badmouthed her while she's never even talked to her is just wrong!

And how about when she wouldn't look at Christy while Heidi was trying to get her vote? Oh God, girl, you're not THAT above her!

By the way, horsehead, which contestant do you know, if you don't mind me saying!

FORT Regular
    As much as I hate Jenna, u gotta admit, the bitch made this season that much more interesting

I like for their to be a "bitch" each season, that does add to the flavour of the show imo.
    I just don't ever want the "bitch" to win.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by junglejuice12
    I was just wondering if anyone would stop bashing Jenna for just one second, and answer the question, if that were your mother sick, what would you do? Don't give me i wouldn't go to the Amazon, she's not going to be a hermit for 10 years.
    TEN YEARS?? No I don't see anyone being a hermit for ten years, I also think if her prognosis was 10 years then Jenna was even more wrong for the way she acted. My Dad was given 6 - months and I didn't become a hermit, but then again neither did he. We spent as much time as possible with him.

You would wanna know how your mother is doing.
    Yes, and since I would be with my mom I wouldn't need a letter to tell me how she is doing.

It is just tasteless to bash someone you do not even know. Reply all you want, I'm done on this page, no participating in this, I am a good person, who does not need to talk about others to make myself feel better.
    If you don't plan on coming back, why ask a question to begin with?? Also, I think it's silly to assume that the Jenna bashing is being done to make ourselves feel better. I, personally, am bashing her many actions. She is self centered and annoying as all get out.

And, Jenna would of never bid on chocolate if she would of knownabout the mail. This is being blown way outta porportion, and and I hate to see someone talk about my friend like this. This is insane!
    That's part of the game though isn't it? There could be something better around the corner. Bid on what you want, but realize there could be something better next.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Exactly cali.
    She made the choice to blow her cash on he chocolate so too frickin' bad.
    I blame Probst.
    Jenna just bought on the tears that have probably been so successful for her in the past.
    He fell for it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I just hate how Jenna feels that she's more entitled to a letter than anyone else.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

That's the problem I have.
    Even if everyone else had been able to outbid her, her behaviour was such that she gave them no choice but to let her have the letter.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I would have completely laughed my arse off if someone else would have outbid Jenna on that letter. In fact, I was really hoping that EVERYONE but Jenna and Heidi would pool their remaining loot in order to pull it off.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Originally posted by fluff
    I like for their to be a "bitch" each season, that does add to the flavour of the show imo.
    I just don't ever want the "bitch" to win.

It'd be awful. I'll probably be sulking for a few days and then be eagerly awaiting for S7.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

+ Reply to Thread