+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

...unless you're a Zeta or have big fake boobs. Then you're her friend for life!

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by lobeck
    What surprises me is that Matthew voted against Christy as well...:
    As long as Butch doesn't make it to the Final 2, Matt's got Christy's vote right now (even by voting her off). Even if he doesn't, that's only one vote.

If he alienates Jenna and Heidi, that's one (if one of them makes it to the Final 2) or potentially 2 votes he's not getting if neither of them make it to the Final 2. He did not alienate them by voting Christy off.

It was VERY smart, I think, of Matt voting for Christy last night. I've just completely confused myself, by the way.

FORT Regular
    Michigan but I go to school in California
    I think Jenna is such a ditz... "Oh, I'd like to give my immunity to heidi..." She's such a b****!! I can't stand her!!

alisa999

seems like

seems like there are many jenna's admirers out there.
    hopefully jenna will see this thread so she will throw a BONE for you boys!!!
    i guess acting sleazy,slutty still can get you very far .not only in the amazon but in the real life.
    it doesnt hurt to have a good look. i know for a fact but i surely will not be a mean-spirited bitch to others .
    i'm sure she was among the "IN" crowd in HS. but she needs a wake up call man!!!
    i wouldnt be surprised if she gets booed during the reunion show
    so BOYS!!!! keep BARKING!!! maybe she will COME!!!

Originally posted by Leo
    I can predict that within the next two pages, we'll get someone saying we're so mean to her.
    I just don't see that happening Leo.

And if someone tells me I'm mean regarding her....they can kiss my ass.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

I am catching up on the posts and re-read some. I saw mine and thought
    jeesh

over-reacting.

I appologize if I offended anyone. I am new at this (on-line interaction besides saying good luck before a game of chess)

Anyway, my comments were immature and un-called for.

I do dislike Jenna but, could word it a different way.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

junglejuice12
    I was just wondering if anyone would stop bashing Jenna for just one second, and answer the question, if that were your mother sick, what would you do? Don't give me i wouldn't go to the Amazon, she's not going to be a hermit for 10 years. You would wanna know how your mother is doing. It is just tasteless to bash someone you do not even know. Reply all you want, I'm done on this page, no participating in this, I am a good person, who does not need to talk about others to make myself feel better. And, Jenna would of never bid on chocolate if she would of knownabout the mail. This is being blown way outta porportion, and and I hate to see someone talk about my friend like this. This is insane!

Of course Jenna is entitled to go to the Amazon, JJ. The point is she seems to think she's more entitled to hear from her mother simply because she is ill. That's simply not true.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Fogey

Jenna Jenna Jenna

Originally posted by junglejuice12
    I was just wondering if anyone would stop bashing Jenna for just one second, and answer the question, if that were your mother sick, what would you do? Don't give me i wouldn't go to the Amazon, she's not going to be a hermit for 10 years. You would wanna know how your mother is doing. It is just tasteless to bash someone you do not even know. Reply all you want, I'm done on this page, no participating in this, I am a good person, who does not need to talk about others to make myself feel better. And, Jenna would of never bid on chocolate if she would of knownabout the mail. This is being blown way outta porportion, and and I hate to see someone talk about my friend like this. This is insane!
    Yeah, we know what Jenna would do for a piece of chocolate!

"That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread