+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Jenna Morasca - Survivor 6 Contestant

Leo
    Premium Member
    Whatever sympathy I might feel for Jenna's mom is removed by the fact that Jenna chose to put herself thru this. Mark Burnett did not hold a gun to her head and say, "You, Jenna Morasca! Go to the Amazon jungle and we'll stick you in there with 15 other strangers and cameras for 39 days - or else!" She chose to go there. She should have known what it would entail.

I didn't read all these threads.

No one is gonna change my mind about what a SHALLOW cold hearted bitch this spoiled brat is.

I can't stand her and the only thing I feel bad about so far as she goes is her poor parents for having such a self-absorbed heartless little bitch for a daughter.

I've a daughter not that much younger and I'd be ashamed if she were anything like this girl.

She is sickening and if she EVER wins I quit watching this show.

And last night talking about her looks?? What?? Did I miss something???? She is not all that to look at!!!

To me
    she
    is UGLY

She almost makes Heidi more bearable to look at! UGH

And finally, if she were soooo concerned about her Mom - why the F leave her? I'd never go away like that if my Mother were that sick and I know my daughter wouldn't leave me.
    She is pathetic.
    I'm glad Christy got the letter.

I'm done!
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

Just for the record, did Christy ever talk to Jenna? It's a little biased to assume that their little feud was 100% Jenna's fault. Christy has made it crystal clear that she hates the evil stepsisters. I don't think I've ever heard Jenna badmouth poor little Christy. Just an observation. Please don't get too worked up over it.

You make an interesting point Jodaar... I promise I won't rant too much about it.

I always have to remind myself that thanks to editing, things are not always what they seem. Perhaps editing has amplified Jenna's nastiness, and exaggerated Christy's sweetness. Maybe, maybe not. I refuse to believe that it is all in the editing. I do remember Christy talking to Jenna in a group setting in the earlier episodes - and distinctly remember Jenna (what looked to be) deliberately turning away so that Christy couldn't read her lips.

It will be interesting to hear what Jenna and Heidi have to say in their defense at the reunion show.

As far as the "badmouthing goes", you're right. Other than the comments made back at camp after Christy won the letter in RC, I don't remember any specific time. But actions speak louder than words. I can't help but picture last night's ep when Heidi was practically begging Christy to vote with them, and all Jenna did was stand there and look away, like Christy was a waste of her time.

I have to give MB a little credit, though. Strife sells. If Christy and Jenna were feuding - If Christy was being rude to Jenna, picking on her, or fighting openly with her, etc., then wouldn't that make it past the cutting room floor? Just a thought.

Thanks Aptly_Named. All good points. I remember Christy mocking the girls as early as episode 3. And she did fight with no less that 5 people on camera. If her attitude in the game in any way resembled what we saw in her final words, no wonder Jenna ignored her. Of course there's no defending Jenna, but the Christy love fest has me thoroughly confused.

I don't think I've ever heard Jenna badmouth poor little Christy.
    I don't think I've ever heard Jenna mention Christy's name at all, including out-of-show quotes, where she's talked about almost every other survivor.

In Jenna's mind, Christy did not exist.

Christy's not all sweetness and light either, but let's not take that to mean that Jenna's anything short of a complete beyotch.

Of course, that's my opinion, based on what I've seen on the show.

Nice, John. I respect your opinions.

Originally posted by jodaar
    Just for the record, did Christy ever talk to Jenna? It's a little biased to assume that their little feud was 100% Jenna's fault. Christy has made it crystal clear that she hates the evil stepsisters. I don't think I've ever heard Jenna badmouth poor little Christy. Just an observation. Please don't get too worked up over it.
    No, Jenna hasn't badmouthed Christy. She never even TALKED to her, so how could she have anything to badmouth her about? At the very beginning of the game, Christy let her tribemates know about her hearing impairment, and Jenna was one of the few who made NO effort to accomodate Christy. I'm not saying that Christy should have received special treatment or that her behavior was perfect, but how hard would it have been for Jenna to look at Christy when she was talking to her? Oh, wait...she never talked to her, so never mind. And, when Christy allowed Jeff to put another letter up for bid at the auction (whe she DID NOT HAVE TO DO), how hard would it have been for Jenna to tell Christy, "Thank you"?

Christy has every right to not like the remaining members of the BA. They made no effort to get to know her (as far as I could see), because she wasn't "hot" like them (whatever...). After the events on last night's episode, Joey and I were so disgusted that we even talked about giving up on the show altogether. I don't know that we'll go that far, though...

What surprises me is that Matthew voted against Christy as well...:

Originally posted by jodaar
    Thanks Aptly_Named. All good points. I remember Christy mocking the girls as early as episode 3. And she did fight with no less that 5 people on camera. If her attitude in the game in any way resembled what we saw in her final words, no wonder Jenna ignored her. Of course there's no defending Jenna, but the Christy love fest has me thoroughly confused.
    Kinda like the Shawna love fest had me confused...

Sorry to be so blunt, but it's apparent from everything I've seen from episode 1 that Jenna is all about Jenna. If it doesn't help Jenna, it's not worth doing.

+ Reply to Thread