+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jeanne Herbert - Survivor 6 Contestant

Either way, it doesn't really spell good news for the tribe at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

First of all, did anyone else notice that Jeanne had gauze wrapped around her right index finger and part of her hand? You could see it when she and Joanna were out fishing. Janet said that they'd all been bitten, so maybe that's it, but it definitely looked like some sort of injury.

I think that the environment is more harsh than the women had anticipated. No matter HOW outdoorsy you are, being dumped in the middle of a bug-infested, wasp-infested, leech-infested Amazon where it's incredibly hot and humid would be daunting. I think that I'm pretty rugged and outdoorsy, but watching the night-time scenes I was really glad that I wasn't there with them.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

That's true, but I do feel that as we have now seen them there for three days, they should be starting to adjust to their "plight".
    As I said in another thread, no one is going to come and help them, they're on their own and are in charge of their own Survival in the game.

They need to get themselves together and start working as a team.
    "That's Numberwang!"

No one wants to step forward and be the leader or even the head orgainizer. Some of them have even said that (in their confessionals) they are disorganized.

But, you're right, Fluff, if they don't pull together very soon, they are going to be in big trouble from a survival standpoint.
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123