+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: Dave Johnson - Survivor 6 Contestant

FORT Fogey
    I think it's also possible that since it's been a few more days since he was voted off, he's getting over what happened, more or less. Wouldn't the rest of the contestants be at Loser Lounge with him before Deena? He wouldn't have been alone before she joined him, right? Cuz where else would they put the other 7 people?

Princess
    I believe they put the others somewhere else, lil_cutie. (I suppose they don't want them to be able to have any influence over the jury members.)

dave's fatal move was not eliminating heidi from the game because she gave him and erection. it would have been more sensible to get jeane on their side. duh! i guess he realizes this now.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Actually I truly do believe that Dave's logic in getting rid of Jeanne first was that because she would have been the next voted off in the women's tribe if they had not had the swap. (I didn't say it was good strategic logic, but I do think that's what he was thinking)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think that made perfect sense to Dave at the time.
    He knew Jeanne was next to go which made her "ripe" for approaching with talk of an alliance.
    That was a bad move by Dave, imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, that would have been a much better outcome!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Oh man, why did Dave have that funky mustache in tonight's episode? Thankfully, he gets rid of it, since he is all clean shaven on TES and Letterman. He still looked hot.

Now, more than ever, I wish he was still on.

+ Reply to Thread