+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Dave Johnson - Survivor 6 Contestant

I thought it was jenna, sleeping with the enemy (dave) I have no idea I forgot over night i guess. Yea that Mateo thing looks weird....him sharpening that Machete. I think the reason is cause he thinks he is the next to go i guess. I dont know. It reminds me of the book "the shining" by steven king. Maybe he really has lost it

I really wanted to like Dave and while I think he thinks he has a good handle on the game, that really doesn't appear to be the case at the moment.
    His little look at the others when Roger was booted was very much the look of a man who didn't have a clue what hit him.
    If he's trying to cosy up to Heidi in a bid to ingratiate himself into the alliance I think he's making a mistake.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Maybe he just wants to go out with a bang...so to speak.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

:nono Naughty Paulie!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Go out with a bang.

Princess
    I think Dave understands the game well. Unfortunately (for him) he's not able - as Deena and Rob are - to look at what's going on from outside, so to speak. Deena and Rob see the entire forest, while Dave is lost among the trees. jmo

I really think Dave is a gonner (thank you MB for the revealing-in-their-own-deceptivness previews), and *sigh* I will miss him. Last night when he was chopping down trees....wooo hoooo. :slobber
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

Did you enjoy the gratuitous and inexplicable tree-scaling scene, too?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Princess
    I agree Spegs. I think they (Rob & Deena) will stick to the gameplan voting out Roger, Butch, and Dave, and I think that neither Butch nor Dave have a chance to change that now. Next two botees will be Dave and Butch.
    (And I agree too that Dave is cute )

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to ditch either Alex or Matt before they get rid of Butch.

Rob is very fond of Butch and he doesn't appear to be as much of a threat for individual immunity as Alex and Matt.
    By the time Dave has gone Deena, Rob, Jenna, Heidi and Christy will have a core alliance that can stick together to boot off anyone that doesn't hold immunity.

It's dangerous to keep Alex and Matt around for the same reason it's dangerous to keep Dave, their potential to win immunity.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread