+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Daniel Lue - Survivor 6 Contestant

I agree Feif. Like Fluff mentionned in her recap, Alex jumped up and defended homosexuals, too bad he didn't say anything about the "Kung Fu" comment.

He's next to go. Or at least, he BETTER be next to go.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

As I was watching the show I said "aren't you going to say anything Alex?"
    I was rather disappointed that all Dave could come up with was a butt-head still laugh at the comment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

lol_its_fun
    Originally posted by fluff
    As I was watching the show I said "aren't you going to say anything Alex?"
    I was rather disappointed that all Dave could come up with was a butt-head still laugh at the comment.
    Really? I didn't see that. But like some of the posts mentioned above, being unable to balance on the beam is a big shame for Dan, and he needed to go( If I were his Kung Fu teacher, I would take back his back belt and give him a white one to start all over again, what a shame!). Last week, his mind seemed to be in somewhere else when the two teams were competing against each others.
    And speaking of performance, I am surprised that nobody pointed out that Dave's performance doesn't seem as good as Dan's performance. It took him forever to do the puzzle, and by the time the girls were done, his puzzle was not even 1/3 finished. And did he help the team to beat the girls last week? NO. He is just a "zero", not a hero. Even Russia and China would not hire people with ONLY a degree to be their scientist. Wake up people, he is wearing a mask.

Crillen
    Anyone want to learn Whshu Kongfu?I'm a chinese chinese,maybe i could teach u a little bit.Hope it helps.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789