+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Christy Smith - Survivor 6 Contestant

I am new here and just wanted to vent on how sad (and angered) I am over Christy getting voted off. Altho I wish she hadnt expressed how powerful she feels she is. If you feel that way, keep it to yourself. Other tribe members dont want you feeling that way.. otherwise it's out you go. Oh well. She is still a winner, even if it wasnt money she won.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    diane and tiedyedsocks

I was very upset that she got voted off too. I thought it was partly her fault. She should have known better than to procrastinate.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    Jodaar, thanks for that transcript of her parting words.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

FORT Newbie
    unexplained

I cant decide weather she and others were acurately portrayed. Especially in the negotiating. Who knows, mabe she blew it talking the the evil stepsisters.

FORT Fogey

Re: my hero

Originally posted by diane
    I was very sad to see Christy treated so poorly. I hope other note how she was treated also, I hope she reapes the endorsment type rewards after its all over.
    I know just the endorsement! With her dancing abilities, she can reprise the role of Chunk in Goonies Part 2 because she's got the "truffle shuffle" down cold!

Wow! She was pretty emotiional. She even hugged the tree. At least, she realized the mistakes she did during the game.

Kudos to her for keeping her compsure when those evil stepsisters made her feel unwelcomed, and for hacking it in the amazon this long.

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by diane
    unexplained

I cant decide weather she and others were acurately portrayed. Especially in the negotiating. Who knows, mabe she blew it talking the the evil stepsisters.
    Christy stated in her chat that she felt she was accurately portrayed.

I just wish she'd made a decision as to what she was going to do vote wise earlier on.

I don't know if it would have made a difference as Rob seemed pretty determined to work it so he could face Jenna in the final two and Matt still appears to be following his lead for now.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Regular
    I just can't get over the fact that she seriously considered going with those girls after the way they treated her! She should have just stayed with her alliance and be guarunteed a spot in the final four. Oh well.

I can't either Plinko. And really, her odds in the F4 were as good as anyone elses.

Paranoia caught up with her, I guess.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread