+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Butch Lockley - Survivor 6 Contestant

Originally posted by fluff
    Very poor performance in the RC.
    I would have thought that a school principal would have been able to memorise the names of his 6 tribe mates well enough to be able to steer them in that competition.

I'll make the world pink Koko833's Avatar
    Butch didn't do well on the RC. It was mostly his fault but there was a point where Roger was yelling at Butch and Butch was yelling back and nobody was listening.

I think Butch knew the names of the members but just got so nervous and worked up that he couldn't remember them. Plus most of the guy's blindfolds covered their entire face.

Very poor performance in the RC.
    I don't think anyone else has mentioned this. When the RC was going on, I couldn't tell the men in the teams apart. They all have short dark hair and they're close to the same size. Whereas the women have blonde, brunette & redhead and different hair lengths. At a distance, MUCH easier to tell apart!
    Why doesn't it make sense? Because we're on the wrong side of the tapestry...

Originally posted by USMCmum
    I don't think anyone else has mentioned this. When the RC was going on, I couldn't tell the men in the teams apart. They all have short dark hair and they're close to the same size. Whereas the women have blonde, brunette & redhead and different hair lengths. At a distance, MUCH easier to tell apart!
    I think maybe that got mentioned in the post-show discussion thread, but it's a great point. Their whole heads were covered, not just their eyes. He had to recognize the guys from just their bodies & clothes, which made it much more difficult.

I can see your point, but he didn't seem to actually know half of the names let alone who was who.
    I think numbering the teams would have been a good idea.
    They need to work a little smarter sometimes.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really like Butch...he and Roger are my two faves on the mens team. I hope he goes far.

I like Butch too, although I'm not really sure why.
    He just seems like a nice guy.
    Roger started losing me with his sergeant major act.
    His (imo) small-minded, bigoted views have only turned me off him further.
    "That's Numberwang!"

kaj
    Butch is a surprise to me. When the castaways were introduced, I didn't like him, and instead I liked Roger. I guess, his resemblance to Rodger of s2 got to me. And then Roger started being bossy, so-

I didn't like Butch pre-season, he didn't really seem to have a very warm and friendly look about him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456