+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Alex Bell - Survivor 6 Contestant

I think its weird that the sites keep on pumping for him and he has not recieved one vote against him yet
    What does Genisis and Darwin have in common they both have no conclusive proof and are theories

I'm starting to change my mind about Alex.

I'm not sure if he's aware of further wheeling and dealing going on around him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Why does everybody think Alex is out of the loop or next to go? He doesn't have a single vote for him, as JanAgro said. His votes so far are Ryan (booted), Daniel (booted), Matt & Roger (booted). The only time Alex has been "out of it" is when he voted Matt, just to avoid voting Shawna. I don't think anybody will hold that one against him, not even Matt. Alex seems pretty clued in to me. Time will tell.

I don't know what to make of Alex, myself. He seems like a clued-in guy, who got temporarily sidetracked by lust in the jungle.

They don't show much of him, which could be a good thing.

Leo
    Premium Member
    I don't think he's out of the loop, but he's not entirely in it either. But I don't see him having a firm alliance with anyone else, the way Jenna has with Heidi, so that hurts his chances of lasting very long. He could be around for a while, but I'm not sure.

Jenna and Deena have both said it's time to start getting rid of the stronger men.
    If things go according to plan and Dave is next, followed by possibly Matt, Alex would be a natural to go after that as he is a big immunity threat.

I don't know what mini-alliances Alex has within the main alliance, but he certainly needs to think about forming one.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by fluff
    I don't know what mini-alliances Alex has within the main alliance, but he certainly needs to think about forming one.
    Yeah, I think that could really blow Rob & Deena's plans. If they're too obvious in voting off the stronger players, they could then be seen as the threats & eliminated. Looks like the power could shift every week.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I think Alex seems like more of a threat than Matt (at least looking at it strictly from physical ability. Matt looks like a walking skeleton these days)
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Originally posted by BravoFan
    I think Alex seems like more of a threat than Matt (at least looking at it strictly from physical ability. Matt looks like a walking skeleton these days)
    I agree. They do not show much footage of Alex negotiating an alliance, but he seems to be in the main voting bloc, so we can either assume he's in the loop or the person whoim everyone wants to vote out is very obvious.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

If I'm not mistaken, Jodaar, Alex was the subject of a reasonably convincing spoiler for a while there, which is why many of the sites thought he'd be the next to go.

At this point, he looks like he'll stay for a while. If he's booted later, it'll be for lack of a solid mini-alliance or because he's perceived as an Immunity threat, as Fluff said.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

+ Reply to Thread