+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Alex Bell - Survivor 6 Contestant

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I'm glad I started disliking him mid-season. Early on I liked him a lot...then he started bugging me.

He's a pompous a--.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I think that the fact that Matt made it to F2 is eating up. Alex wanted to be the true "alpa-male" and the crazy Matt screwed up his plan:rolleyes:

K

He definitely came off as the biggest jerk of the night.
    Talk about conceited, yikes! Would it have been so hard to say, "Yeah, Matt, while we were out there, I really thought you were nuts, but now, having watched the show, I see that you were playing us. Congrats."

Bu then again, men can have a hard time admitting when they are wrong. I think he was just super-jealous of Matt. And was it just me, or did he seem kind of high or something?

The jerk!!! I regretting liking him during the first episodes!!!

being dumb and in level with jenna's thinking that who needs the money most should win, I kinda expecting him to vote for jenna but the way he acted towards matt from the final episode to the reunion, it showed how a big sore loser he was!!!

He just can not take it that att made it in the final2...

And did he expect himself more of an alpha male than Matt? the nerve!!! even in personal lives, Matt is an accomplished person than him...bartending at his age...bet the only accomplishement he had is the drug thing he claimed and being proud of...

I despise him!!! never hated a survivor male contestant than him... even hate him than brian heidik! at least brain won!

Alex is an annoying immature person. It pissess me off that he says he will vote for the person who says "it was a game" Matt says word for word what Alex has in mind, and Alex votes for Jenna. Way to go Alex....you just proved what a spiteful person you are. Now get back to high school........
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

and conceited too...

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    It's always amusing to me when people on this show are perfectly content with the world when things are going their way (ie: the lazy a-- 4 person alliance he had going).

And then when anyone dares to decide they would like to win the game just as much, those same people are all of a sudden appalled at the "integrity" of others. :rolleyes

Whatever, Alex.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I can't stand him.

He was so ridiculous the other night.
    Matt sad his mad act was just that, an "act".

But wait, as a bar-tending triathlon coach Alex knows better and has diagnosed Matt as "crazy".

Get over yourself Alex.
    He's the biggest loser to come out of Belly, imo, which is amazing considering the competition.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's sensei time! Masai & Pygmie's Avatar
    I think Dave (Herr Werner von Braun) was thinking of Alex when he mentioned "talking out of your a$$".

All night Alex was fartin' away, sitting on that pedestal of his. Jeff couldn't shut him up quick enough!
    "Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -- Henry David Thoreau

He really made himself look (more) stupid imo.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread