+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NY Daily News article- may contain spoilers

UGH not a fan of the men vs women thing, bet it will last 3 weeks then they will start mixing them up

how many more times is this guy gonna recycle ideas

In the past, one person was voted off every three days, though the frequency of tribal councils changed this outing.
    Noticed this comment. With the two extra players, do we think maybe they're just moving the tribal council to every two days? Or will they mix it up a little?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

The early division on Vanuatu is a homage to the location, where the men rule and the women follow, Probst said.
    :rolleyes This is begging for a male chauvanist
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Since they mentioned that, I took it to mean the men get their butts kicked .

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    two more contestants but one more episode than usual. I guess this means there is either a double elimination episode or they've got 5 contestants left for the finale, but I'm thinking more likely a double elimination, maybe on the very first episode.
    I was thinking that, but I dont think they would have two ppl first voted off.
    unless, the two hour premiere is a two parter, that goes to day 6 but i don't think so... im confused now...
    Interested in Titanic the game? click the link and watch this completely origional game play out. click here

Burlington, MA
    Either last season or the previous, they split one three day period over two episodes.

"We really enjoyed these people," said host Jeff Probst. "They were really, really fun."
    I find this encouraging - hopefully they'll be a good group of people to watch. For me, the tribe dynamics makes the show!

Jeff says the coral cuts the skin, it gets infected, flies lay eggs and then 'it sort of blows up'. Anyone else a bit concerned about this?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Jeff says the coral cuts the skin, it gets infected, flies lay eggs and then 'it sort of blows up'. Anyone else a bit concerned about this?

I would have liked to have seen 3 tribes - maybe one male, one female, and one mixed.
    Down where the old Gators play. . .

I thought the insect bites were hard to look at this last season. It would be just like TPTB to zoom in showing maggots crawling out of an open wound, in slow motion, with some weird tribal music eerily playing in the background. *shudder*
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast