+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Twila Tanner

FORT Fogey
    I agree with scooberoo. I think she will grate on the young one's nerves and be booted early. Something just makes me not like her. Perhaps it's that hat.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I agree with scooberoo. I think she will grate on the young one's nerves and be booted early. Something just makes me not like her. Perhaps it's that hat.
    Or maybe for once, the "older" ones could gang up on the younger ones and vote them all out early.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Or maybe for once, the "older" ones could gang up on the younger ones and vote them all out early.
    That's what I'd like to see too qboots. And, I like Twila, she doen'tt seem obnoxious to me just not very girly.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I like her - highway construction (unless you're a flagger) is a rough job in a "man's world" - she's probably pretty tough, used to rolling with it, and her foraging skills could help in finding food. Plus, she's a single mom, and I'm definately with that. I say she makes the merge, at least.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

she does not look 41 that's for sure

this is strangest group of names i've seen in a survivor

Hope I'm wrong, but reminds me of a Sue Hatch........IWWWWW
    FP

I think I am going to like her(and I am with snickers...these people DO have some strange names)how do you pronounce her name anyway?TWY-la? Twilla?Taco Chips?
    She does seem like someone I would like to have a beer with.
    Real life is over rated...play the Sims instead!

She doesn't look 41. She might fit in, you never know. But I don't pick favorites until the first episode.

Off topic : Karalott, your siggy scares me. Charla and Mirna aren't dead, you know! j/k
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    I think her future in the game depends on the make up of her tribe. If she really is hardworking and a problem solver, I don't see her being booted early at all.
    I agree, I think she'll be around for a while.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Goten
    She doesn't look 41. She might fit in, you never know. But I don't pick favorites until the first episode.

Off topic : Karalott, your siggy scares me. Charla and Mirna aren't dead, you know! j/k
    OT: When trying to think of something to remember them by, you took what I wanted and put it in your siggy. RIP sounds a tad morbid, but technically you could say they're dead off the show because they're not on anymore (hey, people's characters get killed off of shows all the time.)

On Topic: I will say that this cast sounds photogenic (by their names) but thankfully don't look it. She looks like a Twila, but I would imagine a girl with that name being from somewhere other than Iowa/Missouri (not sure why.) If she's not bossy I think I could learn to like her, because there are plenty of younger girls that will be on my last nerve by the end of the first episode. And looking at the photos, I could see some people teaming up with her, maybe being annoyed as well if the Gen-Xrs gets lazy and cocky.

+ Reply to Thread