+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Twila Tanner

Quote Originally Posted by laura302
    To all the people that "forgave Twila" :phhht give me a break. Get over it! I felt so bad for her at the reunion having to hear that over and over and over. You lost get over it
    No doubt! The "moral superiority" bit was ridiculous! I'm surprised Twila didn't tell them to F-off & that she didn't need their "forgiveness".
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

To all the people that "forgave Twila" :phhht give me a break. Get over it! I felt so bad for her at the reunion having to hear that over and over and over. You lost get over it
    They sure were a bitter bunch, weren't they? I always love the way everyone gets so self righteous after they've been voted off. And as far as demanding respect, as Eliza seemed to, you can never demand respect, you gain it. I wonder what it would have taken to earn Eliza's?
    By the way Mav, I have that swim suit in Teal. It's perfect for heavy busted old people who really don't want to show their cleavage. And you really wouldn't have wanted to see Twila doing all the physical stuff with a regular suit.
    I'm trying to remember did Scout ever have on a swimsuit?

I wanted to scream "IT'S NOT YOUR PLACE TO FORGIVE!!!!"
    The only ones that would have to forgive her were the ones she did it to, namely LeeAnn and Ami. I really like Sarge, but his 'military code' thing irritated me. Lighten up, Francis.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Sancerre2001
    You know, I think that the jury was pissed that they lost to someone who was "beneath" them. Twila is course, direct, is working class, refuses to do other people's hair. They were pissed because they felt thay were "better" than her. Jeff should have asked Twila at the reunion if she could forgive Sarge. His mean-spirited tirade shows a lack of moral values.
    DITTO.

Just watching Twila on The View.
    They gave her a makeover, she looks fabulous.
    They added extensions to the front of her hair to de-mulletize her, put great make-up on her and a silver 'red carpet' dress.

I'll check their site later to see if they have a picture.
    She looked great

everything under the sun lopevian's Avatar
    i saw her too! she really did look beautiful!
    "...Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder..."

FORT Newbie

Linda/Jack Rash

Hey twila,When the show was on, I heard your voice and just knew it was you. Been alot of years since we've talked. Linda

+ Reply to Thread