+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Travis Sampson

I just found out he is my friend's cousin! He says he is crazy but nice. We'll see

*shiver* EWWWW! Sorry Bubba, I hope our time together is done and over with very quickly cause I'm not likin ya! Not to mention he looks an awful lot like one of the mistakes I made in dating within the past few years that I'd like to forget about...gee and that guy was a security guard as well.

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    I worked in the grocery industry for years and we had "loss prevention" guys....most retail businesses do, and they are not really security guards per se. Loss prevention people dress normally and roam around the store, pretending to be ordinary shoppers and watching for shoplifters. They also hang out behind one way glass watching the whole store from up above and watch video cameras as well. Whereas security personnel tends to wear uniforms and stand around at the entrance doing basically nothing except waiting for somebody to pull out a gun at the checkstand I guess, and you generally only see them in the more crime prevalent areas....in retail stores anyway.
    Cake or Death?

Don't let the "hillbilly" demeanor fool you!!

I used to work at Walmart and Loss Prevention thinks that they are above the law and accuse people for no apparent reason. I know Travis and believe me, he is a total jerk. I was accused of accidentally taking a movie in the break room. In the manaul it says not to buy merchandise on the clock. But I was off the clock. The person under Travis treated me like a criminal and I complained about it to Travis. He said that David was only doing his job. When I came out, he and David were cutting up and laughing. What did that jerk David get?? A slap on the wrist. Then I said some things off the clock which I shouldn't have at all to I thought was a friend of mine. She told Travis who then repeated everything he told me. Then I was terminated on the spot. Walmart has also done this to many, many employees. Don't let Travis "churchgoing, family man demeanor" fool you. He is doing this just to save his hide and to cover up his employees butts. "Traitor Travis" may be good to the Walmart long-term employees and employers. But he is a total liar and a jerk. He is a Dr Jykell & Mr Hyde personality. I hope everybody sees his true colors. :phhht
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Good Lord. How much time do the producers spend looking for their perfect redneck idiot for each series?

No kidding Queenb. I think there's a collective shaking of heads throughout the Southland whenever these cast lists come out. Where do they find these people? All I can say is at least he's not from Kentucky. Sorry, Tennessee. Looks like the redneck is all yours this season.

Of course, I did like that one of his favorite scents is his wife's hair. Maybe he'll surprise us all as a romantic and quote Christopher Marlowe his first day off the boat. Of course, for all we know, his wife's hair could smell like stale cigarette smoke.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Passepartout
    I used to work at Walmart and Loss Prevention thinks that they are above the law and accuse people for no apparent reason. I know Travis and believe me, he is a total jerk. I was accused of accidentally taking a movie in the break room. In the manaul it says not to buy merchandise on the clock. But I was off the clock. The person under Travis treated me like a criminal and I complained about it to Travis. He said that David was only doing his job. When I came out, he and David were cutting up and laughing. What did that jerk David get?? A slap on the wrist. Then I said some things off the clock which I shouldn't have at all to I thought was a friend of mine. She told Travis who then repeated everything he told me. Then I was terminated on the spot. Walmart has also done this to many, many employees. Don't let Travis "churchgoing, family man demeanor" fool you. He is doing this just to save his hide and to cover up his employees butts. "Traitor Travis" may be good to the Walmart long-term employees and employers. But he is a total liar and a jerk. He is a Dr Jykell & Mr Hyde personality. I hope everybody sees his true colors. :phhht
    Ouch. If the Travster was looking for love, he ain't gonna find it here.

I think his "macho arse" content is just enough to survive in a tribe of men for a week or two.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by Quack-Wabbit
    Ouch. If the Travster was looking for love, he ain't gonna find it here.

I think his "macho arse" content is just enough to survive in a tribe of men for a week or two.
    No gentlemen this jerk ain't!!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    I wonder if this is the guy that Jeff is talking about when he says "someone's gonna get burned." Honestly, I could see a few guys flocking to his side, but his arrogance will probably do him in early on.

If I were on his team he would be the very, very first one gone if we lose immunity. The guy thinks he is the "It" guy!!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Could there be any more fun (nasty, confrontational) match-up than a wrestler and a drill sargeant ?
    It's poetry I tell you.
    Add in the Blond haired Blue eyed sheep herder/ deer hunter & you have a group that would just as soon knock you on your a## as not. Then we have the FBI guy to come in & clean up all the mess. I'm not much up on wrestling but maybe someone can apply a sleeper hold to this fellow & his time will be mercilessly short.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast