+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Mia Galeotalanza

Even my 5 year old daughter thought she had a really bad attitude.

Good riddance, you unappreciative whiny slacker troublemaker. (Not that I have any strong opinions on the matter )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Yeah, it seems the contestants have learned things from watching the past seasons. Get rid of the biggest bitch first! There's one in every seasaon, however, I didn't want to spend my entire season listening to this one harp!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    Good riddance, you unappreciative whiny slacker troublemaker. (Not that I have any strong opinions on the matter )
    That about sums up my opinion on the matter. Mia reminds me way too much of Stacey Stillman.

Boy, she was just so.......obnoxious. It's a good thing she's gone early on, she was so thin I was having a hard time thinking she would last long physically anyway. ADK, it seems Em has a great knack for judging people's character.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

threadjack
    Thanks roseskid, I agree . She doesn't care for Eliza, likes Twila, and thinks Chad is cool (Of course, last year she was rooting for Amber :rolleyes - she's grown so much since then )
    endthreadjack
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Eny posted on the 9/30/04 show discussion thread:
    "jeesh Mia , hard to cope without your Ritalin? She had so many tics at tribal council, I thought she had Tourettes. Maybe she did and that's why couldn't shut herself up. I was glad to see the last of the eye rolls as well."

Tourettes ran through my mind as well while I watched her riding her imaginary ship at sea during Tribal Council. The only thing missing was the cussing I associate with the syndrome, and it could have been there and edited out.

I thought Eliza was annoying enough as a blabbermouth, but Mia took things to a whole different level. There was evil nastiness in her that would have progressively grown had it not been snuffed out. In her overblown attempt in getting Twila to lose it, she instead demonstrated to the majority that it was SHE that was the most divisive and deserving of being 86'd.

She'd done that creepy eyerolling before several times, I'm just glad Jeff chose to pounce on it at Tribal Council so that the others could hear her bile close enough to voting to re-enforce their desire to see the last of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Is is just me or is this Survivor crowd actually blessfully a bit older? This one is 30, and yet also one of the obvious show "babes".
    I did not think Mia was remotely attractive and she looks much older than 31.
    In fact, I thought this season of women was the most unattractive group that also has some hillbilly hags that make Granny on the Beverly Hillbillies seem cosmopolitan.

At least there a few cute guys to look at. But if the old gang have their way they will all be gone very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster
    She'd done that creepy eyerolling before several times, I'm just glad Jeff chose to pounce on it at Tribal Council so that the others could hear her bile close enough to voting to re-enforce their desire to see the last of her.
    Yeah, Jeff didn't sugarcoat it, did he? Way to go Jeff. Those in the front row wouldn't have been able to see her snippiness and disdain so I thought she totally deserved to be called out on it.

Mia was a strange chic. All that rocking and shaking at tribal council was odd.

But I also did not like the old biddy that she kept clashing with. I am still reeling from her describing eating maggots as eating protien while declaring that the young'uns should have stayed at a Holiday Inn. She even spelled Mia---Mea.

Overall, I don't think the younger women are very bright. The older women seem to be using the same strategy as the older men to unload the younger group first. The younger men were always at a disadvantage because they were outnumbered but there were enough younger women to stick together if they had any sense.

The old biddy that overlooked the puzzle piece in the water while giving directions should have been the first to go. Dolly was the only woman that I liked this season.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarlady
    She even spelled Mia---Mea.
    I kind of wonder he she was maybe calling Mia out about having a me, me, the whole world revolves around me attitude. Hence, Mea.

toothdoc

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast