+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lisa Keiffer

1 Spoiled Rotten Dog! RedStickLA's Avatar
    Hi everyone , I have not posted in a while...
    My son and his friends went to McDonald's after school and Lisa, her husband and children were there eating. Her husband told them that she had just returned from Survivor. They asked her a lot of questions but of course she could not tell them anything other than that it was a lot harder than it looks on TV because they have to do a lot of stuff that they do not show.
    This was on Wed. Sept. 15 and I am assuming that she and her family were evacuating New Orleans because of hurricane Ivan and were passing through our area (Baton Rouge). I see she has not been very popular on here... my son said that she was very nice to him and his friends. Of course I tried to get more info out of him about how she looked and everything that was said but he's 17 and it was like

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by RedStickLA
    Hi everyone , I have not posted in a while...
    My son and his friends went to McDonald's after school and Lisa, her husband and children were there eating. Her husband told them that she had just returned from Survivor. They asked her a lot of questions but of course she could not tell them anything other than that it was a lot harder than it looks on TV because they have to do a lot of stuff that they do not show.
    This was on Wed. Sept. 15 and I am assuming that she and her family were evacuating New Orleans because of hurricane Ivan and were passing through our area (Baton Rouge). I see she has not been very popular on here... my son said that she was very nice to him and his friends. Of course I tried to get more info out of him about how she looked and everything that was said but he's 17 and it was like
    I like Lisa so far. I didn't see enough of her in the first episode to get a good opinion of her, and while I was really feeling :rolleyes because she acted like the "cool mom" who likes hanging out with the young kids instead of acting her age, she's still a fave of mine. She's one of few I have left, so hopefully she sticks around. Although I still don't see her reasoning in switching alliances, even if she didn't trust Eliza. Apparently they didn't see what happened to Shii-Ann or Samburu.

I think her willingness to change as the wind blows & vote with the majority will help her get only so far. I see her as a merge player & then we'll see how her gameplay works amongst mixed tribes.

I am very curious to see how Lisa "back-up plan" is going to pan out. I suppose the best thing she could have done was buy herself more time until the tribal shuffle or merge. I think they will probably mix up the boys and girls before they merge. That is the only way any of the young folks can save their skins.

I don't really see anyone aligning with Eliza. However I'm sure that Lisa will be a nice cool drinka water for the older gentlemen.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

FORT Fogey
    Did anyone else enjoy hearing the women singing when Dah left? The harmonies weren't that great, but Lisa's voice was lovely. Also, does anyone know the name of the song that they were singing?
    Last edited by Thonolan; 10-08-2004 at 12:33 PM.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I like her too she has an offbeat energy to her that just makes me smile..........plus and nice rack!

Lisa has moved up a few notches in my favor. I was pleased with the fact that she stuck with the supremes.
    If nothing else, there's applause.....like waves of love pouring over the footlights. - All about Eve

You people must be kidding, she could possibly be the most annoying survivor character ever.

The fakeness of her is just astounding, the whiter than white teeth, the annoying constant smile, trying so hard to be nice, and the singing?!? God no, even Joanna wasnt that bad.

And those fake boobs....eew, its bad now and it'll only get worse (heidi anyone?).

Please vote her out soon...PLEASE!

She can dance good but.
    Well, the fakes boobies do stand out compared to the rest of her weathered, textured body. But I like her. She has character, she is THINKING a bit. I doubt she would take any attacks on her passively.

FORT Fogey
    Lisa clearly wasn't thinking enough. It's becoming obvious that Ami takes offense very easily (just ask Bubba). One dumb slip of the tongue (and it might not have even meant anything) and Lisa is history.

Not that I care, because she was never one of my favorites, anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast