+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Leann Slaby

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Interesting to see how she will vote when it comes down to the final two.
    I think it would go in this order (assuming they are in the final two).

1. Ami
    2. Julie
    3. Scout
    4. Twila
    5. Chris

Ami and Julie could swap. That's a 50/50.

Leann was on The Tony Danza Show yesterday. He made her put a giant jigsaw puzzle together and then gave her a trip to Miami.

She said Ami isn't as controlling as we see, all the decisions were made by the group as a whole. And also that Ami would have been voted out if she hadn't won immunity, but I think we all figured that.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Vonner
    I think it would go in this order (assuming they are in the final two).

1. Ami
    2. Julie
    3. Scout
    4. Twila
    5. Chris

Ami and Julie could swap. That's a 50/50.
    Interesting, you never know she might disguard her ties with Ami and Julie to vote for Chris for totally "bamboozling" her (to quote Richard from All Stars)

I doubt that Ami will make it to the final 2 though
    This show rocks!

Snoozin' on the beach
    She won't make it final 2. My guess is she's not gone this episode, then next episode at the least. She's just to strong and played to well for anyone to want her in the F2.
    My F2 is either Eliza/Chris or Twila/Chris. The only successful decision Chris will make this game is to keep his mouth shut and let them go at it. If he just sits on the sidelines and lets them take each other out, he'll get to the F2. Even an idiot like him should be able to figure that one out. The non-threat will go to the F2

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    She won't make it final 2. My guess is she's not gone this episode, then next episode at the least. She's just to strong and played to well for anyone to want her in the F2.
    My F2 is either Eliza/Chris or Twila/Chris. The only successful decision Chris will make this game is to keep his mouth shut and let them go at it. If he just sits on the sidelines and lets them take each other out, he'll get to the F2. Even an idiot like him should be able to figure that one out. The non-threat will go to the F2
    Chris is not an idiot he is a smart player who has just played his cards right
    This show rocks!

Didn't Leann look great on the jury? I thought some took a second look, not believing how well she "cleaned up".
    Anyone else think there's tension in the jury?? I wish we could see how the guys and Leann were getting along.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Snoozin' on the beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennis Star
    Chris is not an idiot he is a smart player who has just played his cards right
    His only smart move will be to keep quiet and let them go at it. I'm trying to think of any smart move he has done so far and am drawing a blank. Post merge, He didn't create tension by narcing out Twila and Scout. It was already there, T & S planned the failed coup the 3 days before leann shot her mouth off about the F4 alliance and ganged up on Twila. He did manage to convince Scout, No Twila! No Eliza! to follow the plan. A plan that Twila put together. He came up with the plan to save Sarge by targeting Eliza. No wait, that was just talk, they didn't do a damn thing. And then he comes up with some stupid lie that served no purpose to getting in anyones good side or anything else for that matter. Chad will have found out of the lie as soon as he hit the jury. The failed coup was a good idea but he never to follow up on it after Twila won IC. She was the only waffler and would not have been at risk had there been a PROD. They talked about getting Eliza with them to save Chad but it was just talk. When he thought it was his turn to go he didn't do a single thing to try and save his butt, just let the rest know he was getting booted and gave up trying. Have I missed an episode or some footage along the way?

Please point out the good moves he made because I can't see any at all, seriously. People are now saying he's smart and played it right but i have yet to see any examples of it. Even at the first challenge, he would have been gone had Sarge not approached them to form an alliance. Any of you chris fans out there, enlighten me

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    Didn't Leann look great on the jury? I thought some took a second look, not believing how well she "cleaned up".
    Anyone else think there's tension in the jury?? I wish we could see how the guys and Leann were getting along.

i agree, she looked hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Shady64
    Please point out the good moves [Chris] made because I can't see any at all, seriously. People are now saying he's smart and played it right but i have yet to see any examples of it.
    Chris has been unbelievably lucky, and he's even admitted it. To get back on topic, I think that Leann would agree...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789