+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Leann Slaby

FORT Fan
    I think she will make it to the final for for some reason. Not much face time now but she seems to be smart and not making people mad at her. Will be better when she is around more males.

I've been rooting for her from the beginning. She is a good representative for the Wisconsin women who are not like Sue Hawk. I was bummed when I thought she was going the second week. She reminds me of a really good friend of mine who is also in theater here in the Milwaukee area.

Quote Originally Posted by Swingsongbird
    ...... She is a good representative for the Wisconsin women who are not like Sue Hawk....
    So true and funny at the same time.

I hope she does well, she seems to be staying out of harms way at the moment.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    I kinda like her but know nothing about her, really. I get the feeling she really will be another Darrah and get cut at F4 bc of being a challenge threat.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    I Like Her

Leann's Birthday

Has anyone seen the clip on cbs.com when the women celebrated Leann's birthday?? Scout came up with a very touching ceremony that made the girls stand doing London bridges and had Leann pass under each set of hands and have her look back on different parts of her life and reflect on it before moving on to the present. It was quite touching. Too bad they didn't put it on the show.
    Last edited by PPerez; 10-17-2004 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PPerez
    Has anyone seen the clip on cbs.com when the women celebrated Leann's birthday?? Scout came up with a very touching ceremony that made the girls stand doing London bridges and had Leann pass under each set of hands and have her look back on different parts of her life and reflect on it before moving on to the present. It was quite touching. Too bad they didn't put it on the show.
    I saw that clip and thought it was touching. But you'd have to admit it was a very "girlie" thing to do - like the standing around and singing to their visitor, Da. There was no way the Lopevi tribe would ever celebrate one of the guy's birthdays that way. I about died laughing trying to picture the scene in Lopevi. Sarge to Chris: "Okay, now walk under us and tell us what you're feeling on your special day!" Chris: "I'm gonna start crying - but not because I'm feeling all mushy inside, but because you guys stink. P-U! For the love of God, put your arms down!"

I think LeAnn is cool!!!
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

FORT Fogey
    I was really dissapointed in LeAnne's performance in the immunity challenge last night, I was surprised that she gave up so easily.

What's reality???
    Quote Originally Posted by Grok
    I saw that clip and thought it was touching. But you'd have to admit it was a very "girlie" thing to do - like the standing around and singing to their visitor, Da. There was no way the Lopevi tribe would ever celebrate one of the guy's birthdays that way. I about died laughing trying to picture the scene in Lopevi. Sarge to Chris: "Okay, now walk under us and tell us what you're feeling on your special day!" Chris: "I'm gonna start crying - but not because I'm feeling all mushy inside, but because you guys stink. P-U! For the love of God, put your arms down!"
    Picturing the scene in Lopevi about had me crying too! What a scene you painted!!!!

+ Reply to Thread