+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Leann Slaby

I don't know about Survivor, but Leann sound like someone I'd like to hang out with! I hope she does well on the show
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    She reminds me of the lady who played Xena . Lucy Lawless.
    I agree, she looks exactly like her to me!

Put the pieces together Quack-Wabbit's Avatar
    I see Leann getting booted first. She seems like the kind who wouldn't gel well with other women.
    GREAT MOMENTS IN SURVIVOR HISTORY...

"Richard catching fish hasn't come into foreplay yet..."
    -- Susan Hawk

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    She reminds me of the lady who played Xena . Lucy Lawless.
    She looks like Jamie Lurner to me (she's the red haired chick who played Lexi on Melrose Place, and she was also on Profiler and Just the Ten of Us.) At least in the face.

At the risk of sounding stupid, I didn't realize there was a difference between the way boat gas smells and the way regular gas does. I don't think she'll be the first boot, but I don't know if she'll make it to the jury. She looks strong, but it's not about strength anymore as it is about getting along and fitting in. I could see her getting on the wrong side of people very early.

FORT Newbie
    Newbie here,

Just have to say that I am rooting for this fellow Wisconsinite, and hope that she can show that not all women from Wisconsin are royal pains in the you know what as Susan Hawk was.

Can not wait for the start of Survivor 9.

Barb

PS This is a great site, glad I found it.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Favourites:

Actors John Cusack, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Edward Norton, Christopher Walken
    Actresses Julianne Moore, Juliette Lewis, Debra Messing, Charlize Theron
    Ok I'm interested just by her quirky choices here, especially in the actors. Very good potential to be among my favorites, but I can't quite tell yet.

Quote Originally Posted by libra1022
    Ok I'm interested just by her quirky choices here, especially in the actors. Very good potential to be among my favorites, but I can't quite tell yet.

That answer alone made me sit up and take notice. I was pretty impressed with a lot of her answers, though. The only thing that worries me is she looks like the type not to take crap from anyone. She could rub people the wrong way if she has a temper...
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Fogey
    She sounds so cool! And she's a Survivor fan. And come on, even better, she's an AMAZING RACE fan!!! Not too many Survivors like that show. Mad props.

She sounds like someone I like. My bro thinks she's hot.

She'll rep this state so much better than Sue did. She'll show that Wisconsinites really are cool.

I hope she does really well.

A couple more tidbits on Leann: Her married name was Needles, her divorce was very recent, she's an ex-smoker ( ), and she gave up her position as lead singer for the band 76 Juliet earlier this year specifically to be on Survivor. Also she seems to be a real fan of reality TV. It's nice when a real fan gets a shot on one of the shows.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    A couple more tidbits on Leann: Her married name was Needles, her divorce was very recent, she's an ex-smoker ( ), and she gave up her position as lead singer for the band 76 Juliet earlier this year specifically to be on Survivor. Also she seems to be a real fan of reality TV. It's nice when a real fan gets a shot on one of the shows.
    Sad thing is, it's usually the fans who want to be on the show for the adventure that gets booted first. The wannabe famewhores are the ones who stick around (even though they claim they have no interest in that stuff.)

+ Reply to Thread