+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Kenney

John on the balance beam

No one has mentioned that while the women moved 7 different players across the balance beam over the water, John was getting pushed off everytime by Bubba or Chris. It seems like they were uncomfortable with him so very close to them (It was so erotic when he was rubbing against JP and Brady!). I think his tribe members no more than they are telling, or they are just generally homophobic.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fatnakedfag
    No one has mentioned that while the women moved 7 different players across the balance beam over the water, John was getting pushed off everytime by Bubba or Chris. It seems like they were uncomfortable with him so very close to them (It was so erotic when he was rubbing against JP and Brady!). I think his tribe members no more than they are telling, or they are just generally homophobic.

That's not what happened. Basically, Bubba and Chris have lousy balance. John undoubtedly was trying to make as little contact with them as possible (for fear of knocking them off the beam), and when he leaned back, he lost his own balance. It's that simple.

FORT Fogey
    I really like this guy! He's cool!! And smart, I like how he got the girls to do exactly what he wanted them to when it came to the whole "who voted for Dolly" thing. Did they do as they say cuz they're uber dumb or were they just so caught up in his hottness? I think I'd be a little in need of some hot guy eye candy at that point.

I'd have flirted my butt off with him. Maybe it would've scored me the necklace

Too bad he'll be voted off soon!! Or Brady. Ugh. He IS smart. And I wish him luck in his modeling career or whatever it is he wants to do...no way he'll be as successful as another model from a reality show(Brandon Davidson from TAR).

BTW, someone said that there are more people who aren't straight in each season and said (Ethan?) ETHAN??? WTF? That's why he's dating Jenna M right :rolleyes

poor guy...looks like hes on the chopping board...but hopefully the mixing of tribes will shake things up!

FORT Fogey
    I don't think the tribal switch will make much difference at all. Even if Mark Burnett rigs it so that Julie, Eliza, and John K. are in the same tribe, the older members would likely pick them off. I expect that the young/old rivalry will take precedence over the male/female rivalry.

I think it's acceptable for fans to expect a "picking them off" type batting order. But Survivors can't afford it, and I wish they could wake up and realize that. A tribal shift should be an opportunity to re-assess and re-align. It's the perfect opportunity to throw away old constricting ties and flow smoothly into a new power configuration. Artificial dividers like previous tribe or gender or age shouldn't come into play.

HOWEVER, Burnett insists on casting people who don't understand that, which means he's doomed to have series that play out in short-sighted, predictable manners. He needs to call me back one of these days and let me play. I'll give him a good show...if all the other knuckleheads on the show don't get frightened by me and throw me out in the first show.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

even Jeff doesn't seem to like the old ones picking he young ones off

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    I really like this guy! He's cool!! And smart, I like how he got the girls to do exactly what he wanted them to when it came to the whole "who voted for Dolly" thing. Did they do as they say cuz they're uber dumb or were they just so caught up in his hottness? I think I'd be a little in need of some hot guy eye candy at that point.

I'd have flirted my butt off with him. Maybe it would've scored me the necklace

Too bad he'll be voted off soon!! Or Brady. Ugh. He IS smart. And I wish him luck in his modeling career or whatever it is he wants to do...no way he'll be as successful as another model from a reality show(Brandon Davidson from TAR).

BTW, someone said that there are more people who aren't straight in each season and said (Ethan?) ETHAN??? WTF? That's why he's dating Jenna M right :rolleyes
    OMG that is one hilarious post. I too am hoping John makes it to the merge but the show is so predictable I'd rather turn off the TV and wait for the Apprentice. Still it never hurts to see the boot order each week.

Other than winning the immunity that sent him to womanland for a day I haven't seen much from John that would seem to promote him as someone I'd care to keep around. Hearing him moan about the eyecandy being booted from the tribe didn't generate any tears from me, in fact, I kinda liked it.

He and Brady had to know where things were headed if nothing changed, and at least what was shown on the show only Brady decided to take a proactive stance in trying to alter what appears to be the inevitable, that is unless you count figuatively tossing your best athletic bud from the bull at Tribal Council counts.

Personally, I assume that anyone that would turn on his bud to save his own ass would have little problem doing the same to me, so as far as I imagine the tribe is concerned, the sooner this little turncoat weasel is gone the better.

Seeing as Jeff didn't even need to go through all the votes to determine Brady's demise, Johnny has to step up and say proudly that he voted his own guy to leave. Assuming the believe model boy, is that a sterling character reference, or what?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by |eogeO
    even Jeff doesn't seem to like the old ones picking he young ones off

Jeff has Mark Burnett telling him to discourage anything that might make the show more predictable. Not to mention Burnett's fear of a ratings drop if all of the beautiful people are voted off early. The tribal switch will now be used as a last resort, just as it has been in the past (whenever Burnett didn't like what was happening). I seriously wish that he wouldn't change the rules in mid-game like that.
    Last edited by Thonolan; 10-09-2004 at 01:27 PM.

+ Reply to Thread