+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: John Kenney

He's definitely the prettiest cast member this season - man or woman. I'm guessing he'll be one of the first guys out, especially if he's never watched Survivor before. He comes off as very arrogant on his intro video (at least from reading the transcript) but not nearly as smarmy as John P. It'll be interesting to see which John annoys me more. I'm not keen on either one at this point.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

Hate him.

Now that said, before someone preaches about the strength of the "H" word just lighten up. This is a game and Hate should be taken in the context of a game.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

yes he's good looking and all...but doubt he has what it takes...he says he has never watched survicor b4 and comes in with no strategy...just saying he wants the million bucks. bah. others will say the same thing too.

He said on the TV Guide Special, BTW, that he did not apply for Survivor. He applied for a different CBS show, and they wound up nabbing him for Survivor. I know this happens a lot. Christa Hastie from S7, for example, never actually applied but was simply chosen for the show. It's just frustrating to hear about those kinds of situations, though, especially if you're one of the 65,000 people sending in a legitimate application. I'm pulling for him to lose quickly and get off my television screen.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I have to give John credit: that was pretty quick thinking when he asked the women to divide into who voted for and against Dolly...and they didn't think twice, just obeyed! Pretty stupid of them! Then again, maybe John shouldn't have gone back and told the guys that he now knows the women's alliances. I think that information would have been better kept to himself, at least for the time being.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I have to give John credit: that was pretty quick thinking when he asked the women to divide into who voted for and against Dolly...and they didn't think twice, just obeyed! Pretty stupid of them! Then again, maybe John shouldn't have gone back and told the guys that he now knows the women's alliances. I think that information would have been better kept to himself, at least for the time being.
    John acts like that's going to keep him around. Pretty smart move, but I don't think it'll save his butt come the next TC.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    His second smart move was to give the immunity to Ami thereby assuring the tribe would continue to fight amongst themselves. He stirred it up twice & I don't think the women caught on yet, but he is still in his own tribes minority.

I like him not because he is a good player but because he is cute like Orlando Bloom hahahahaha

he looks so much better those pics on Survivor website...which make him look so gay

3 in 1 show

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    I doubt that he is gay, primarily because they already have two lesbians and I doubt they would put three gay people in one show. His looks are cute and he doesn't look like a leader type. The younger girls will be hot for him (and the little older ones for Brady).

I met John Carroll, who is openly gay from S4. I forget the exact numbers, but he rattled off a list to me that the first 4 seasons had something like, 3, 4, 2, ? nos each season of gay men and lesbians. They just weren't always out.

I know this:
    S1 -Rich and Sonya
    S2 -Jeff V., the tall guy and probably the woman cop
    S3 -Brandon (Ethan?)
    s4 -John, (Gabe?),
    S5 -Ken

In any case, there have been many closets.

+ Reply to Thread