+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011

Thread: John Kenney

What a weenie. He complains that there were no intelligent guys in the tribe to talk to. Yeah, right John, just no one there to suck up your schmooze.

He had 3 whole days that he knew he was a goner so he just gave up. Dumbutt. A lot can happen in 3 days and if he had any game he would have at least made an effort. Loser.
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

FORT Newbie
    he is actually a full time model now, just so you guys no. he has modeled at abercrombie and fitch and vogue and is now in japan, and he came home for the week. he is a great cousin also, caquse he is mine. and is is NOT gay at all. he actually just had a gf from the gilmore girls, she came to visit us too. and he had no chance in the game, and that wasnt his fault.

Quote Originally Posted by blkenneyhoops10 View Post
    he is actually a full time model now, just so you guys no. he has modeled at abercrombie and fitch and vogue and is now in japan, and he came home for the week. he is a great cousin also, caquse he is mine. and is is NOT gay at all. he actually just had a gf from the gilmore girls, she came to visit us too. and he had no chance in the game, and that wasnt his fault.
    You wouldn't happen to be able to show us some of his modeling pictures, would you? I'm very curious to see them. And congratulations to him for making modeling work for him. It's a hard career to get into and to make your living solely on modeling (which I'm sure he is from your "full time model" comment) is not something many people are able to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011