+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chris Daugherty

Now that I think about it again Chris might have really screwed himself last night voting for Julie and all.I mean first of all Eliza is gonna be a little ticked with him and might retaliate at the next tribal council if she thinks she can beat Scout or Twilia in the F2 better than Chris.Secondly Julie will go back to the jury and tell her girls Ami and LeAnn what Chris did and they won't like it.I mean you can already see from what Twila did that Ami cannot tolerate liars (especially male ones lol), and LeAnn will probably still go along with Ami.Lastly to get to the final 2 he'll have to screw over either Twila or Scout.So IF he does manage to survive Eliza and make the F2 he's basically got Sarge, Chad (votes for him), Julie, Ami and LeAnn (votes against him) and 2 of Eliza, Scout and Twila (most likely votes against him).He might have just screwed himself by screwing over his "little sister".

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    He didn't keep her b/c he likes her, he kept her b/c he can win against her! Keeping her was purely strategic.
    I agree with this, I think he can easily beat either Scout or Twila in the F2, not so sure about Eliza, that could go either way. I don't think he would've beaten Julie.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    Now that I think about it again Chris might have really screwed himself last night voting for Julie and all.I mean first of all Eliza is gonna be a little ticked with him and might retaliate at the next tribal council if she thinks she can beat Scout or Twilia in the F2 better than Chris.Secondly Julie will go back to the jury and tell her girls Ami and LeAnn what Chris did and they won't like it.I mean you can already see from what Twila did that Ami cannot tolerate liars (especially male ones lol), and LeAnn will probably still go along with Ami.Lastly to get to the final 2 he'll have to screw over either Twila or Scout.So IF he does manage to survive Eliza and make the F2 he's basically got Sarge, Chad (votes for him), Julie, Ami and LeAnn (votes against him) and 2 of Eliza, Scout and Twila (most likely votes against him).He might have just screwed himself by screwing over his "little sister".
    I think Chris made the right choice, I think of the final 5, Julie was the only one who was unbeatable in the Final 2 against anyone. I think Chris realizes his chance's are much better in the final 2 against Scout, Twila or Eliza. He had no other choice but vote out his only serious final 2 challenger. That is, assuming he makes it to the final 2, which is a huge assumption.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Roz_City
    I think Chris made the right choice, I think of the final 5, Julie was the only one who was unbeatable in the Final 2 against anyone. I think Chris realizes his chance's are much better in the final 2 against Scout, Twila or Eliza. He had no other choice but vote out his only serious final 2 challenger. That is, assuming he makes it to the final 2, which is a huge assumption.
    I too think Chris made the right decision. If he had voted Twila out, then he would have definitely had to win to make it to the F2, otherwise Eliza would have taken Julie and Julie would have most likely taken Eliza, so best Chris would probably do is 3rd place. Now, he knows Scout can't win a physical challenge, so it's up to him and Eliza to win to be able to vote Scout or Twila out (and yes, I think if Chris and Eliza say to Twila you either vote with us to take out Scout or you go home, she'll turn on Scout in a heartbeat). And now Chris is banking on Eliza hating Scout and Twila so much that if she wins and selects the other F2, she'll take him. Any way you cut it, Julie was more of a threat to win a challenge than Scout or Twila and I think Chris knew that.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Chris was in a bit of a tough position. Booting Julie would getting to the final two or three somewhat harder, but would make things less complicated in the final jury vote, if he can get there.

Conversely, booting Twila would have helped him get further, but made the final jury vote harder. I think Chris may well be the only one thinking in terms of, "how do I win the million?" instead of "how do I get further in this game?" Right now, those have different answers. He's traded short-term sure survival for some final vote help - it's a risky call, but I think it could pay off big.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gaebolga
    I'm going to officially retract my claim that Chris isn't smart...
    Good for you! I'm glad to see that you're coming around.

Quote Originally Posted by Thonolan
    Good for you! I'm glad to see that you're coming around.
    I'm willing to admit my mistakes...it's the only way to learn from 'em.

FORT Fogey
    Well, Chris pulled it off. I actually wish Twila had won, but Chris certainly played a solid game.

I've been solidly behind Chris for weeks, but he lost me last night. That bull******** his way to the mil, to quote Scout, was so lame and disappointing. I was cringing watching him apologize to that revolting little cow Eliza.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by AJane
    ...I was cringing watching him apologize to that revolting little cow Eliza...
    I had a very similar reaction. Chris was spreading it pretty thick, wasn't he?

+ Reply to Thread