+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chris Daugherty

I'd like to see Chris win it all.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

I'm going to officially retract my claim that Chris isn't smart, and if he's been playing the game the way we saw last night the entire time, I think he's gotten one hell of a bad edit from MB & Co. up 'til now. I'd still rather see Twila win, but he's now a close second in my book.

Me too, holly.

I tihnk he was smart to stick with voting off Julie last night.
    If he'd turned on Twila he stood to lose both her and Scout's jury votes if he reaches the final two, as opposed to just losing Julie's.
    It was a calculated risk and I like to think he voted with the ultimate end game in his thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I tihnk he was smart to stick with voting off Julie last night.
    If he'd turned on Twila he stood to lose both her and Scout's jury votes if he reaches the final two, as opposed to just losing Julie's.
    It was a calculated risk and I like to think he voted with the ultimate end game in his thoughts.
    Plus the odds of Eliza taking Scout or Twila over Chris to F2 are much less than those of her taking Julie over Chris (although if she's smart, she'd take Scout...). And Julie would have been a harder opponent to beat in the challenges than Twila will be. It was good strategy all around; not foolproof, of course, but good, solid strategic thinking.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, I was impressed with Chris lastnight!! Excellent move, buddy boy!

He has truly played the game from the first challenge. He tanked the first challenge for the guys, yet still remained in the game by diverting the heat. As the weeks have gone on, I have grown to quite like this guy. I hope he makes it to the final 2! He deserves to win this thing.

I have liked Twila since the early "hair-braiding, bonding" bs. The young women got on my nerves by their sheer arrogance, so I liked the old birds ( although always liked Jules...sort of laid back and doesn't get bent out of shape over the little things). BUT, Twila (full-moon moment??) and Scout were annoying as hell lastnight. Dislike Scout's smug condescension.

I cannot wait until Sunday to hear Chris' explanation to Eliza of just why he needed to switch his vote to Julie. He's really going to have to sell the *Julie would have been a bigger threat in the immunity challenge* concept.

Like it or not, Chris needs to keep Eliza on his side because she's shown that she's a huge threat to win the next challenge. She's still got her head about her and is certainly more of a physical threat than he is.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Why didn't Chris vote off that Twilla??? I don't like Chris now...what a jerk!
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

Chris really set himself up nice last night. I think he fully intended to let Eliza think that he was voting for Twila so she would. Not that Twila and Scout needed more reason to go after Eliza but they really do now. I think Chris knows that he could beat Scout or Twila in F2. Eliza would give him a little competition. He has assured himself at least F3 now unless Eliza pulls off immunity. I think Chris may just win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    Why didn't Chris vote off that Twilla??? I don't like Chris now...what a jerk!

He didn't keep her b/c he likes her, he kept her b/c he can win against her! Keeping her was purely strategic.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

During the episode I was thinking this: Chris is a pretty good guy and he really can't stand Twila anymore.Since he's so nice and good even though it's a game he'll keep his little sister he really likes Julie.Then I heard him say how hard it was to cast this vote and I was like you a**hole because I knew it was Julie.

+ Reply to Thread