+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Chris Daugherty

I didn't like Chris during the first episode, when he lost Lopevi the challenge..... but he is really growing on me. I kind of hope he wins now. If Twila or Scout don't win, that is.

Chris is a really smart player. I don't think the others give him enough credit.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

FORT Fanatic
    Chris will have to survive to the final 3 and win the final IC to get in the final 2. He has no option but to win the last one as nobody would pick him to take to F2, he would be too strong in the vote as the only guy who survived the overall plan from day one to eliminate the men.

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze
    If the other women have any sense whatsoever, they should vote him out (if he doesn't get immunity obviously) next tribal because I have a feeling that Chris vs anyone else left, Chris will win. The other women have made too many enemies.
    I think if Chris went against Eliza, Scout or Twilia he would definately win but I think IF he and Julie mad the final 2 she'd give him a run for his money.I mean Chris would probably get Sarge and Chad's votes but the girls would probably vote for Julie to win.

Now Chris has to choose with going with the Old Chicks or the Young Chicks.

The old chicks will never get a vote from the boys or Ami & Leanne, so going to Jury with scout or twila would be a verry smart thing.

But then again, if twila and scout get the boot they'd vote for him rather than Julie or Eliza too.

Basicly if Chris makes the Two, he's got it made.

I just hope he CAN make it to the final two, that's all.
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Oh I think he is in a great position.
    You have 2 entrenched groups. (Julie and Eliza will join forces now for sure) He is someone's third vote to victory.

That at least gets him thru next week.

I think that Chris has been lucky. Incredibly, unbelieveably lucky. He's not exactly stupid, but he's a far cry from smart, and he's definitely not a master manipulator (which has worked in his favor, I must say, thanks to both some stupitiy and some intelligence from the women). Kudos to him for being able to capitalize on his good fortune (he hasn't done anything incredibly stupid since voting for Sarge (and even then I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, because both that vote and Julie's info-dump seemed to come out of nowhere...)), but let's not credit him too much for the current situation. I say that Twila and Scout deserve most of the credit for Chris' resurrection, and that may have been a very stupid move for those two...they probably should have made that play a bit sooner.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by gaebolga
    I think that Chris has been lucky. Incredibly, unbelieveably lucky. He's not exactly stupid, but he's a far cry from smart, and he's definitely not a master manipulator... Kudos to him for being able to capitalize on his good fortune (he hasn't done anything incredibly stupid since voting for Sarge...

Chris is smart. And voting for Sarge wasn't stupid at all- it suggested that was trying to be reasonable and wasn't taking the game too personally. It made him much more approachable for Scout and Twila, and even helped to get LeAnne thinking that he deserved to stay in the game a while longer. Ultimately, voting for Sarge helped to keep Chris in the game.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by D/WBB5
    I think if Chris went against Eliza, Scout or Twilia he would definately win but I think IF he and Julie mad the final 2 she'd give him a run for his money.I mean Chris would probably get Sarge and Chad's votes but the girls would probably vote for Julie to win.

Why would Scout and Twila want Julie to win over Chris?

FORT Fogey
    If (but this is a really big if) Eliza doesn't win the next immunity, Chris will easily reach the final three. Assuming he gets that far, he will definitely need to win the last immunity to reach the final two. At that point, he would beat either Twila or Scout by a huge margin.

I can't wait to see if he can pull this off.

+ Reply to Thread