+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Chad Crittenden

He used a bit strategy too when he made the announcement by making sure they all acknowledged that he had been doing fine physically.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I really like Chad too. Was it Brady that said something alongs the lines of... " we have to get rid of Chad because he will get the sympathy votes"?

Best defenceman ever canadian_d's Avatar
    Chad is my favourite so far. He sounds like a dedicated and hard worker. I might be in the minority here: I actually find him kind of cute.
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from indomitable will."

Quote Originally Posted by imajunkie2
    I really like Chad too. Was it Brady that said something alongs the lines of... " we have to get rid of Chad because he will get the sympathy votes"?
    I think Brady said something like, "Oh great. Chad's gonna win this because he's a nice guy, quiet, and the underdog." I don't remember him actually saying that Chad needs to go. Brook said Chad was an inspiration to them, but he'd still vote him out if necessary. But of course Brook's not around anymore.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Ah, yes, and Brady needs to remember that people with disabilities don't always win.

I mean, what about Christy? She didn't win!

And these guys also need to remember that the women can (and did) beat them. Didn't any of them watch Survivor : Thailand?!?

... chad is one of my favorites to win!
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Chad is my fave for this season

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I think Brady said something like, "Oh great. Chad's gonna win this because he's a nice guy, quiet, and the underdog." I don't remember him actually saying that Chad needs to go. Brook said Chad was an inspiration to them, but he'd still vote him out if necessary. But of course Brook's not around anymore.
    I think you are right, & if there is forshadowing that goes on as many think then we should not have been surprised at the Brook boot & maybe the Island Gods & the fortune stone will come around to get Brady as well. Chad was smart in the way he revealed his foot. He showed he can be strong & athletic regardless of his amputation.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_d
    I might be in the minority here: I actually find him kind of cute.
    Might I join you in this canadian_d?? I'll leave the other boys for everyone else to swoon over, but there's something about Chad that I really found attractive. A lot is to be said of attitude as well, so far his is another attractive point.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Love him. Just seems like a real guy who won't BS around. I also like the way he revealed his disability. I think Christy wanted to wait and tell everyone about being deaf, but obviously, her situation was different.

when first seeing him on the show..i think he will make it far because Brady is right he has the underdog thing and he's quiet and very very observant on what is going on...with that...i think he will do good in this game

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast