+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Brady Finta

Brady Finta

[IMG]images/img/brady.jpg[/IMG]

Age 33
    Occupation FBI Agent/Ex-Military
    Home Town Huntington Beach, CA

Brady Finta was born in San Diego. At the time, his father was in Vietnam on one of his two tours as a fighter pilot in the US Navy. With his father being in the US Navy, they relocated many times, including Camarillo, California; Virginia Beach, Virginia; Pax River, Maryland; San Diego, California; Farifax, Virginia; Charleston, South Carolina; and Memphis, Tennessee.

Finta attended 10 schools before high school and finished at James Island High School in Chas, South Carolina. He then attended the University of South Carolina, where he received a degree in Political Science and played on the rugby team. After spending the summer after graduation in Norway (his father was stationed there), Finta went to the Marine Corps Officer Candidate School as a result of having gone through college on a Marine ROTC scholarship. He became a second lieutenant, trained as an infantry officer for a year and was then assigned his first platoon in Hawaii. After three years (with one year of it deployed to Japan), he was transferred to Camp Pendleton, California. Approximately two years later, he resigned his commission and joined the FBI in 1998.

After graduating the FBI Academy, he was posted to the Los Angeles Division (Orange County) and assigned to the Asian Organized Crime section, where he has been ever since. Soon after completing his agent probation, he tried out and was selected to be a member of the FBI Los Angeles SWAT Team. He will soon be working counter terrorism.
    Finta's mother is currently pursuing a master's degree in theology at a Jesuit University in Ohio. His father retired from the Navy and lives and works in Spokane, Washington. His older brother, Jim, is a helicopter pilot for the Coast Guard in Seattle, Washington. His older sister, Lori, is a film editor in Memphis, Tennessee. His younger sister, Gina, is a dance instructor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He also has a half sister, Katya. In addition, has eight nieces and nephews.

Finta's hobbies include surfing, home improvement and traveling. He has traveled the US and abroad, having served in Okinawa, Japan, among other places. He describes himself as enthusiastic, athletic and motivated. He enjoys playing rugby and watching football. His hero is a 20-year-old lance corporal who returned from Iraq missing an eye. To Finta, that kind of courage and self-sacrifice defines heroes.

Finta currently lives in Huntington Beach, California, with his fiancée, Broni. His birth date is December 17, 1970.
    Last edited by eny; 08-17-2004 at 01:10 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Favourites:

Colors Green, black
    Scents Any perfume on the neck of a beautiful woman
    Flowers Whatever she likes
    Board Games Risk, Scrabble, Pictionary
    Video Games N/A
    Sports to Play Soccer, beach volleyball, jiu jitsu
    Sports Teams San Diego Chargers, Anaheim Angels
    Outdoor Activities Running, surfing, biking
    TV Shows SURVIVOR, 24, anything on the History Channel or the Discovery Channel
    Movies Saving Private Ryan, A Bridge Too Far, Meet the Parents
    Actors Ben Stiller, Jude Law, Jim Carrey
    Actresses Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron, Ashley Judd
    Music Contemporary rock
    Magazines Newsweek, Sports Illustrated
    Books/Authors All Tom Clancy and non-fiction regarding war and law enforcement
    Cereals Cinnamon Life, Frosted Mini-Wheats
    Fruits Pineapple, kiwi, grapes
    Snack Foods Cheese/salami/crackers
    Cookies Thin Mints
    Candy Bars Twix
    Alcoholic Drinks Beer, margaritas
    Non-Alcoholic Gatorade
    "That's Numberwang!"

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    Something about him makes me like him. I have no idea what it is... I kind of get a Brian Heidik vibe from him. His travel experience will probably help him get used to the location. I think it's a pretty safe bet that he at least makes the jury.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

can't wait for survivor! coolguy's Avatar
    same thing here scoober! I wouldn't be surprised if he ended up winning this thing
    You stole my smart quote!

Im just not that into you AmandaFabulous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by scooberoo
    Something about him makes me like him. I have no idea what it is...
    He's pretty hot. Can't wait to see those abs.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I always despise the "hot" guys, so that's not it.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

He is hot, not a total negative. He is also dedicated, stong and a team player if he has done all his bio says. I say he is a good bet. Bet? Hmm.. is there a pool type thingy for these shows?
    Is probably over in the transcribing thread for Big Brother til death do us part.

"I don't trust that girl with a ten foot pole." - Annie
    Whhhhaaaaat? LMAO

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    He's hot, that's for sure, but he's engaged anyway, so he's not availabe. I think I will probably like him, but I'll have to see how he acts.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

FBI Agent and ex-military? If he knows how to talk people into things he will win this game. I think he has the best shot out of everyone I have seen so far.

I'm very impressed by his bio. I think he's going to do well but then again, there's the ever-present "threat" factor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1234567891011 ... LastLast