+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CBS to announce new Survivor Cast Tues., 8/17

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Quote Originally Posted by iguanachocolate
    Did anyone else notice that not only are there more open gays than we have seen before in a cast, but that there are also more proclaimed Christians? Could make for some very explosive episodes and interesting alliances depending on the personalities involved. Especially since they seem to be concentrated on one team...

IC
    Not to harp on it, or to sound like the overly interested gay viewer, but who are the openly gay characters in the cast? I can't seem to figure it out from reading their profiles... but there are definitely some hotties, male and female!

...StEEvEE

Quote Originally Posted by stEEvEEdEE
    Not to harp on it, or to sound like the overly interested gay viewer, but who are the openly gay characters in the cast? I can't seem to figure it out from reading their profiles... but there are definitely some hotties, male and female!

...StEEvEE
    Ami and Scout are both lesbians. People have been speculating that John Kenney may be gay, but no proof yet.

ETA: What's a 5-year old doing up so late at night anyway?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

xSKATExORxCRYx
    Even five year olds can access the Big Brother feeds!

on vacation
    The world is good again, Survivor is backkkkkkk!!! I cannot wait!
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234