+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where'd Feb. 6 come from?

Where'd Feb. 6 come from?

Is that the confirmed start date for S6? I can't find another reference to that anywhere else, even on the Survivor home page. Where'd we get that date?
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

It was speculated in an article I read somewhere. I can't remember the exact source. But, the consensus I'm seeing on some other sites is starting to lean toward a week later...Feb. 13.

Hmmmm, I hadn't heard a start date at all but imagined it would be a coupe of weeks before TAR4 started.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I went back and checked my source, and maybe I mis-read it. It appears to point to a Feb. 13th start date for Survivor 6, and a Feb. 26th start date for TAR4.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...s__star__power

The season finale of "Star Search" is set to air Thursday, Feb. 6, with "Survivor: The Amazon" speculated to launch the Thursday after. In its final week, "Star Search" will only run on Thursday with "The Price Is Right" specials taking over the Wednesday 8 p.m. time slot beginning Feb. 5 and "The Amazing Race" potentially returning Feb. 26.

The network also is said to keep its options open about whether to run the new "Amazing Race" series in the Wednesday 9 p.m. time period, where the most recent installment had an uphill battle against ABC's "The Bachelor," or keep "60 Minutes II" at 9 p.m. and move "Amazing Race" to 8 p.m.

Its confirmed...Survivor airs on Feb 13 and Amazing Race on Feb 26

cool thanks
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

By "confirmed", I take it to mean that you've seen it in other places around the web. Because CBS has NOT confirmed either date yet.

+ Reply to Thread