+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: **SPOILER**Survivor 9 Contestant Info

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Siryn
    In my opinion, the "looks" of the people haven't been all that extraordinary. I think that the casts have been pretty much normal throughout the seasons. There are some older people (though it's unlikely that anyone except Rudy will ever compete at such an advanced age again), and most of the younger folks are not supermodels. Most people are modestly gifted with looks, and even then, a glamour shot can make them look really good. Take Christa, Shawna, Stephanie, or Lindsey for example. Drop dead gorgeous? No, but when you put some makeup and some glam clothes on those gals, they look really good. Few of them are exceptionally beautiful without makeup.

I'd say that by and large, these are normal people. And the emphasis on sex comes from the players themselves. You take an average single guy like Rob Mariano, and what is he going to do? He's going to check out all the women. Rob Cesternino, same thing. It's not something that Burnett forces them to do - he just lets human nature and political restraints work their magic to make the drama for us.

You never know - the hot chick might be the 70s hippie treehugger. We just have to watch and see how their personalities - the nuances - emerge.
    Well, I dunno. I think some of the guys have been really really really hot! Like way hotter than any other guys I've seen. Mmmm Colby, Silas, Ethan, Dave, Ryno, and even Joel! They're pretty hot!

I disagree about the girls. I think some of them look much better WITHOUT makeup. Ask the guys. A lot of them will agree with me. That says something, they can be really good looking even when they're dirty and gross and have no make up on.

I wish my friend made it on. But he's gonna reapply for S10 although he'd be sooooooooo perfect for this show! And he's a Survivor freak. Although we think it'd be pretty funny if we ended up on the same season...but he'll have to wait for S13 if he wants that to happen.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I agree with that sentiment, Lil_Cutie. I thought Teresa looked really good on the island, as did Darrah and Amber. Now it's disputable that Amber is hot on and off the show...
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

FORT Fogey
    Oh plenty of guys would disagree with you on that one. I personally thought Tijuana looked a lot better while she on the island before she loaded up on the makeup once she got voted off.

I think there have been some pretty women on the show.
    I'd class Amber among the more attractive, although I don't think she's "beautiful" as many media reports claim.
    I do think she is beautiful in comparisson to some of the (imo) skankier looking people they've had on,e.g. Heidi Strobel, who I actually find to be ugly.

I still say Tanya Vance is the most naturally beautiful person who has ever been on that show.
    Shame she was so ill.

As Siryn said, Burnett casts people to fill roles each season and I can't see hyim straying too far from that formula.
    My one hope is that we never again see the likes of Heidi and Jenna M on the show.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    But when will the new season start? Anyone know? Thanks for the info!

"Well, I dunno. I think some of the guys have been really really really hot! Like way hotter than any other guys I've seen. Mmmm Colby, Silas, Ethan, Dave, Ryno, and even Joel! They're pretty hot!" said Lil Cutie.

Well hello girlfriend, have not seen you in an age. To your list of hot guys I must add my jungle god Matt.
    Suxie

Namaste.

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox
    But when will the new season start? Anyone know? Thanks for the info!
    The past 2 seasons (Thailand and Pearl Islands) that ran in the fall aired in September. Maybe October, since CBS will be finishing up it's other two reality shows, but I don't know if they'll want to push it back, especially since NBC doesn't have Friends anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I think there have been some pretty women on the show.
    I'd class Amber among the more attractive, although I don't think she's "beautiful" as many media reports claim.
    I do think she is beautiful in comparisson to some of the (imo) skankier looking people they've had on,e.g. Heidi Strobel, who I actually find to be ugly.

I still say Tanya Vance is the most naturally beautiful person who has ever been on that show.
    Shame she was so ill.

As Siryn said, Burnett casts people to fill roles each season and I can't see hyim straying too far from that formula.
    My one hope is that we never again see the likes of Heidi and Jenna M on the show.
    Even though they were ill a lot of the time & didn't last very long I think you have to add Stephanie from Marquesas & Jesse from Africa to this list. And in my opinion the best looking woman from any reality series is Lisa who won BB 3.

Princess
    Snewser has put up an "Automatic Survivor Contestant Confirmator" at SNN. So far 6 names have been confirmed.

Contestants Confirmator

Thanks Modesty.

Jenean, Leann and Rory?
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast