+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Probst's helicopter ride on the finale

FORT Regular

Jeff Probst's helicopter ride on the finale

On the finale when Jeff was flying in to MSG to read the votes, he was standing on the side of the helicopter. I did not see any belt attached to him, was there one?

If there wasn't one,that was a dumb stunt. All you need is a bit of wind gust to rock that thing and off he goes. Helo's are affected real easy by wind and such, rode in enough of them myself to experience that. But they are a blast with the right pilot at the controls!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I was thinking that myself as well. He was just holding with one arm, but I "think" I remember when he was getting off, it seemed like he was un-clipping something from the back. Not 100% sure though...but if he was just hanging to the bar with one hand, that's just dumb! I don't think MB would have let their start-host, urn with winning votes, ride the helicopter like that

In either case, it's EXTREMELY dangerous to be standing on the skid when landing. I'm really surprised they let him do that, and for a moment I entertained the thought that maybe Mark was trying to get him bumped off

CEO
    He was very likely wearing a 'Monkey Tail' attached at the small of his back:

Haha! I thought the exact same thing when watching it. I think he had a clip on, because if not it would be extremly stupid. I kept thinking if that helicopter took a sharp turn, Jeff would have fallen off.

CEO
    Its the same sort of technique that these guys use:

Quote Originally Posted by CEO
    He was very likely wearing a 'Monkey Tail' attached at the small of his back:

There's always someone who knows exactly whats going on, and spoils the speculating fun for everyone.

You are right CEO ... CBS, MB and JP would not be doing stupid stunts.

And I can't believe Survivor fans would actually think all this was done without lots of editing. Just cuz it looks live doesn't mean it is live, anymore than just because Survivor looks to be presented sequencially, doesn't mean the clips are all in order.

FORT Fanatic
    Maybe Jeff is a stunt man along with being an ordained minister / reality show host!

Screw Jeff, I'd be more concerned that he doesn't drop the precious urn of final votes.
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast