+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeff Probst's helicopter ride on the finale

Reality Fanatic
    Screw Jeff, I'd be more concerned that he doesn't drop the precious urn of final votes.
    my thoughts exactly! Whether he had a safety belt on or NOT...the poor urn was being held by ONE arm. Sheesh...what were you thinking??? PROTECT THE VOTES!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    In either case, it's EXTREMELY dangerous to be standing on the skid when landing. I'm really surprised they let him do that, and for a moment I entertained the thought that maybe Mark was trying to get him bumped off
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by brusch
    Screw Jeff, I'd be more concerned that he doesn't drop the precious urn of final votes.

The 'Urn' was phony. The real urn I understand was unearthed by tomb raiders in the desert south of Cairo near the pyramids of Giza. Apparently, it is a treasure worth untold millions.

The 'Urn' that Jeff held as he stood on the skid appeared similar to the authentic urn but after several rewinds, replays and enlarging of stills, I was able to make out the word Taiwan on bottom as Jeff tilted backward briefly during a burst of wind.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

I was disappointed that for the S7 finale he didn't re-enact his jetski ride. I thought that was the most memorable part of S6. The S7 finale was in Los Angeles and I was looking forward to watching him negotiate the Panama Canal along side those giant freighters. ;^)

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    I don't know about anyone else, but I kept looking for "TRUMP" on the side of the helicopter as it flew over NYC.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    All you need is a bit of wind gust to rock that thing and off he goes. Helo's are affected real easy by wind and such, rode in enough of them myself to experience that.

I wish the F3 would have joined Jeff for the ride all standing on the rail.

I envision Jenna Lewis jockeying for better camera position out front of Jeff, Rob and Amber on the rail as they descended towards Madison Square Garden. Then all of a sudden, one of those nasty wind gusts throwing her off balance...it's delicious to consider.

The only drawback is thought of her grating screams as she flailed helplessly in the air, which no doubt would have been audible all the way up to Times Square and down to the Jersey shore. Oh well, I live in Utah and could've muted my T.V.
    Last edited by Colombian; 05-24-2004 at 06:39 PM.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12