+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: *Debate* Is Survivor really just a game?

"Just A Game"????
    No way, My idea of a GAme is Monopoly, Scrabble, Chess, etc, etc,
    Survivor is a program of Skill, Manipulation, Survival, Physical attributes and Mental agility. I can play most any Games, but I am afraid this one would be more than I could handle.
    I am still in my Survival withdrawal.
    I admire ALL of the contestents who are in this program. Takes a lot of Guts!!!!

And hooray for Jeff Probast . I think he handles every situation with aplomb!!!!

ClayJean

Quote Originally Posted by ClayJean
    "Just A Game"????
    No way, My idea of a GAme is Monopoly, Scrabble, Chess, etc, etc,
    It appears you are comparing Survivor to board games, which catefgory it does not fit into. Niether do basketball, football or hockey, but they are still games, as is Survivor.

Survivor is a program of Skill, Manipulation, Survival, Physical attributes and Mental agility.
    Olympians that participate in the Winter or Summer games develop themselves in all of these areas (and others) in order to compete in their chosen game(s).

I can play most any Games, but I am afraid this one would be more than I could handle.
    Most people can play a game but the keyword is play effectively or compete. You may not be able to handle Survivor, I may not be able to handle an Olympic Marathon or Iron Man Triathalon. But just because we can't do it or do it effectively doesn't make it a non-game. Most games do not involve dice or a board.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456