+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What did you think of BOSTON ROB?

When I first saw Boston Rob in Marqueses I HATED him! So when I saw him in AS too, I was like "oh nooooo...not him again!". And then he and Amber hooked up, and we got to see a whole other side to him, and I just fell in love with him. Actually, I think I fell into love with "Rob & Amber". They make an AWESOME couple! I loved the way they worked together so well in TAR - they are just so good together! If they weren't together, I probably wouldn't like either one of the them...

I too wasn't all that crazy about him in Marquesas, but he really kicked butt in the challenges on All Stars. The whole romance thing I thought was more strategy than anything else. I was never an Amber fan. I thought the whole proposal on the AS finale night was super cheesy. But I really liked them on TAR....they worked well together and enjoyed themselves. No bickering like we have seen from other couples on the shows, etc. I could see that he really did care for Amber and it wasn't just for the cameras.

FORT Fogey
    I may be in the minority, but I love Boston Rob and Amber. They are focused and fight for everything they get. I think their love story is sweet.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I'm with you Jexter...I've always been a Boston Rob fan..he's hilarious!!!..and I liked the Rob and Amber love story!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Great Survivor player, not much else to say.

Arrogant guy and uneasy to like but
    He did kick butt in the challenges of Survivor All-Star!
    I will agree to that.
    NFL PreSeason 2014!

FORT Fan
    simply put the real survivor all-stars winner not amber who got it by default

I hated him in Marquesas. I thought he ruled during All Stas. All of them simply let him run the game. I could not believe that people that had played before allowed him an Amber to just rule the game. They could have sent them home at any time but did not. Rob deserved the money more than Amber. Oh and I LOVED Rob on Amazing Race!!! He made it interesting. I was so tickled to learn they will be on All Stars Amazing Race next season..........

Oh and I just wanted to add that Rob does seem like a jerk. LOL He is a great player though! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ennlowe;2126875;
    When I first saw Boston Rob in Marqueses I HATED him! So when I saw him in AS too, I was like "oh nooooo...not him again!". And then he and Amber hooked up, and we got to see a whole other side to him, and I just fell in love with him. Actually, I think I fell into love with "Rob & Amber". They make an AWESOME couple! I loved the way they worked together so well in TAR - they are just so good together! If they weren't together, I probably wouldn't like either one of the them...
    For me, it was just the opposite--loved him in Marquesas, hated him in AS (I'm not an Amber fan, either )

AND, by the way, he's not from Boston. He ls from the very nice and very affluent suburb of Canton, about a half an hour from where I live (so much for all of that "street kid from Boston" crap that he laid on everybody ) He's a good player, I'll give him that, but I wasn't rooting for him in AS (I wanted Rupert and Rudy to win, or maybe even "the naked, fat guy" again) and I sure didn't like the way he screwed over my girl, Kathy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123