+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who was the most disappointing Survivor?

Who was the most disappointing Survivor?

Is there a Survivor for whom you had high hopes of solid gamesmanship, only to see them squander an opportunity or otherwise botch their position in the game?

John disappointed me, as did the other members of his alliance with their blatant self-congratulatory attitudes.

Lex going with his gut and getting Kelly booted when she hadn't even voted against him annoyed me too.
    His whole reaction to that vote was ridiculous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

For me, it's a tie between Jeff and *insert Samburu idiot here*.

Jeff knew he would be the sole target of the Ogakor in the first post-merge IC, and yet he took a dive for a scoop of peanut butter. I don't care if his knees were killing him or not. He slit the throats of everyone on Kucha when he gave up.

The entire remaining Samburu tribe were almost in position to pull off the unthinkable and rally from a 6-4 deficit to take control of the game. But after Brandon slyly (stupidly?) got rid of Kelly, the fools couldn't pull themselves together and finish off Boran. They could have done it, but apparently Kim Powers (who brought NOTHING to the game, in my opinion) couldn't get over her disappointment with Brandon. Ridiculous.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Mine was Hunter. I really thought he had it all, then he blew it. To top it off ,his final speech was one of the more ungracious.
    (Funny though)

+ Reply to Thread