Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much $$ did each survivor loser receive?

FORT Newbie

How much $$ did each survivor loser receive?

Does anyone know how much money each survivor gets for being on survivor? Like what does 3rd, 4th, 5th, and even 16th and 15th place survivor get? I have always wanted to know this for any survivor show, so if anyone out there knows and can give me the rundown or knows where i can find out please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Jennie

I'm not sure of all the rankings but in this article stated what the FIRST booted person got :

http://www.usatoday.com/usatonline/...17/5685041s.htm

============

That's the link to the full article, but i'm only looking at one bit of it:

"The latest edition features ''all-stars'' plucked from the first seven Survivors. It includes 18 contestants, up from the usual 16. The show will air 14 original episodes, up from the usual 13. And while the jackpot remains $1 million, the total prize pool is increased: The first contestant voted out will receive $25,000, a tenfold increase from the first loser's prize in other editions."

====
    and I think it was $25,000 added one for the next booted person and so on. Don't quote me on that though.

Pretty good pay check huh?

Not bad for 3 days of work! Maybe I should audition for Survivor & then try to get voted out first!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Just wondering if anyone knows how much Jeff makes?

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    That's a pretty good sum of money being paid.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Just wondering if anyone knows how much Jeff makes?
    On a smaller scale, Jeff Probst, host of CBS' "Survivor," has also seen a pay surge, from roughly $10,000 per episode a few seasons back to about $40,000 now, according to two sources familiar with the negotiations.
    the Trib

about half a million.. not to mention his other gigs (Rock'n'Roll Jeopardy)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Actually 40,000K per episode isn't that much. considering the magnitude of the show. I mean Survivor's pretty much established now. So 40,000K * 16 episodes = not that much. Considering some actors *cough-cast-from-friends*cough* make like 1 point something million per episode. So actually not that much. As for the pay-out, it's pretty decent, I actually didn't imagine it to be so high. 25,000K for one challenge :rolleyes

Probst is the host, not the star of the show. 1/2 Mil is pretty decent for 6 weeks work. I don't make that much.. do you?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I've been a bad, bad girl Siryn's Avatar
    You have to remember that this version of Survivor is different - the payout for first boot is normally $2,500 - 1/10 of what went in ASS.
    I me some Marty Casey. Go Marty!

Crystal Allen

Payout

They also might have known going in that some of them would be booted earlier due to factors having nothing to do with the current game, i.e. all the winners going early.

Also, announcing a bigger payday for the players might have given a bigger "ALL STAR" feel to this show, given that many of the participants were more memorable than actually good players.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast