+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is your favorite individual Survivor?

Who is your favorite individual Survivor?

Who is your favorite Survivor of them all? I have a guess as to what Fluff will say.

My favorite is Michael from the Outback. I only wish he hadn't have fallen in the fire. I've said it many times, but his departure from the game robbed us of what could have been a classic conclusion to the Outback series. I'd have loved to see how his wacky "I gotta be in the spotlight" strategy would've played out post-merge. I truly think he would've won the whole thing, but there's no way Tina and Colby would have gone down without a fight. Or Jeff and Alicia, for that matter. Oh, it would've been great. Damn fire.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Well, my favourite to look at was Ethan obviously.

My favourite in terms of entertainment was Lex and his crazy gut.
    My favourite in terms of wanting them to win because of the way they played the game was Kathy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

We certainly missed a classic due to Michael's departure.
    So sad that things ended in that way for him personally as he was hurt, but also sad for the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You know, about Lex, I loved the way he played the game. I really wanted him to win S3, in fact, because I saw him as the only player aggressively going after the prize. And, honestly, apart from the complete whiff on recognizing T-Bird as the lone wolf, his gut was pretty accurate. I truly believe that Kelly was scheming to punch him out. She wanted to make others do the work for her, though. I believe she was trying to soften Lex up by having others cast votes for him so that she could then turn on him in a tiebreaker situation down the road.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Fluff, I can't tell you how many times I've drifted off into an imaginary conclusion to that S2 series and mourn the loss of what I think could have been an even better series than the original. The various mini-alliances would've been a real treat. Jeff and Alicia were tight, as were Michael, Rodger, and Lis. Colby and Tina were top players and would have remained so even if they'd entered the merge at a numerical disadvantage. I don't think Jeff and Alicia would've been averse to turning on the other three, either, and I think Colby and Tina (or even Jerri!) would have recognized that. Throw in the awesome challenge skills displayed by Colby, and even the complete wild card behavior of Silent Nick, and you'd have had a wholly unpredictable and outrageous finish to the series.

*sigh*

+ Reply to Thread