+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lex and the Car

There's probably a case to be made for each one of the Survivors getting the car, but they only gave her 10 seconds to decide. Whaddaya gonna do?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

My choice

Amber should have given the car to Michael Skupek ( sp? )

She could only choose from the 16 other All-Stars, but I agree, if I could award a car to anyone from a past season it would be Mike Skupin.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Fort Member
    Although Mike appeared to be a nice guy and it was sad that he fell in the fire and all and it would have been interesting to see how far he would have got. I just can not get past his whole Lord of The Flies type thing with the blood and all it really made me wonder how stable he was. I think they gave it to the right person and I think it was because Shii actually believed Amber was playing the game and the others were only voting against Rob and not for Amber. They really didnt have alot of time to think and with all the others sour grapes it probably seemed the best thing to do. I am just sooo glad she didnt reward Jenna.

I'm just glad she didn't give the car to Rupert, because I think that might have lost him some votes for the second million. People might think they should vote for someone who hasn't won anything yet. Since Rupert hasn't won anything, maybe he will get the second million!! Go Rupert!!

I think Amber was right not to give the car to Lex. I don't see him accepting what he would see as 'crumbs' gracefully. Would have been embarrassing for her if he refused!

Quote Originally Posted by Catniptoy
    I'm just glad she didn't give the car to Rupert, because I think that might have lost him some votes for the second million. People might think they should vote for someone who hasn't won anything yet. Since Rupert hasn't won anything, maybe he will get the second million!! Go Rupert!!
    Amen to that. Certainly got me to vote for him a gazillion times

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    She could only choose from the 16 other All-Stars, but I agree, if I could award a car to anyone from a past season it would be Mike Skupin.
    Dawg - you're in trouble now, even when you try to be light-hearted people take you seriously.

Actually, didn't Rosie give a car to everyone on one Survivor ? Marquesas I think, because I remember seeing a story that Kathy had her car on E-Bay. And Rosie gave a motorcycle to Colby too, didn't she ? What else did she give to survivors ?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg
    Dawg - you're in trouble now, even when you try to be light-hearted people take you seriously.

Actually, didn't Rosie give a car to everyone on one Survivor ? Marquesas I think, because I remember seeing a story that Kathy had her car on E-Bay. And Rosie gave a motorcycle to Colby too, didn't she ? What else did she give to survivors ?
    Ah, see when you're being light-hearted you're supposed to use a smiley so everyone knows you're being light-hearted.

Hmmm.....Rosie. That seems like eons ago. I remember her being a big Survivor fan, and in particular a big Colby fan. I vaguely remember her having maybe 5 or 6 Survivors on her show one time, and making them play a game, and she rewarded them all with something, except Richard because she didn't like him and he had already won the million.

FORT Fogey
    I always thought she gave the cars to the Austrailia's but I'm probably wrong...

She gave 5 members of Borneo cars... including Rudy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast