+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Lex and the Car

FORT Lurker
    Yeah, Lex should get nothing except a bunch of rocks thrown at his house... the car went to a deserving person.

On a sidenote, I'm surprised that people I thought were cast as "bad guys" (Rich, ShiiAnn) are now (IMO) goodguys, and goodguys like Lex & Tom are (in my view) evil villains. But I also thought Brian was the best winner ever and that Amazon Rob was the greatest player, and CBS has them down as villains, so maybe I just don't understand the word...

Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    I wonder if she gave Shii Ann the car, because of what Shii Ann said at the final TC "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

K
    Or perhaps the huge compliment Shii paid her the night she got snuffed and Shii said she was voting off the person that was controlling the game - then went on to vote Amber.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

FORT Newbie
    I would think that over the last 5 months Rob & Amber would have worked out every possible scenario, and didn't just instantly come to the conclusion that Shii Ann would be the swing vote. I'm glad she got the car. She was one of the more interesting characters this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooper14
    I felt that Amber should have given Lex the car.

He saved her Butt and then they voted him off. This would have been a good way to repay Lex for protecting Amber.

Shi-Ann ... the swing vote... give me a break
    There were three votes that kept her "in the game" back at Chapera.

LEX
    KATHY
    SHII-ANN

She picked the right one of the three. Amber may also have been trying to protect you, I and the rest of America by keeping babies from behind the wheel. I think her choice was superb.
    The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.

I agree with Amber's decission to give the car to ShiiAnn over Lex. Lex was a whiner who though Rob was wrong for the exact thing Lex did to his best friend Ethan. Too bad Amber couldn't trade the cars though. The SUV is way nicer than the car she got from Rob.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by KMK0902
    I wonder if she gave Shii Ann the car, because of what Shii Ann said at the final TC "people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones"

K
    I would put money on this being the reason. Shii's the only one who strongly backed both Rob and her at tribal council. Emotionally, it was brutal at tribal and Shii stood up for them in a major way.

FORT Newbie
    I don't think Amber originally came up with "Shi-Ann was the swing vote" idea. When I first watched it and she was consulting with Rob, you hear Rob's voice saying something about "swing vote". I'd have to watch the tape again but I'm almost sure it was Rob's idea to give Shi-Ann the car after finding out she would have changed her vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Swooper14
    I felt that Amber should have given Lex the car.

He saved her Butt and then they voted him off. This would have been a good way to repay Lex for protecting Amber.

Shi-Ann ... the swing vote... give me a break

I don't think it should have been Lex. (I really dislike him so I would say that)
    They didn't have much time to really think about who to pick and it was obvious Amber needed Rob's help....I was hoping it was Tom that Amber/Rob picked.
    So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?
    ~ Christina Aguilera

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for your replies. I did not care for Jenna in Survivor 1. I was surprised that Rupert (the gentle giant) hooked up with her. IMHO Shi Ann added nothing to the show. Jerri was a far more interesting character. I liked Jerri.

Rupert and Rudy are the 2 of the most honest to ever play the game.

Rupert shows that "Nice Guys do not finish last"... they finish fourth.

Finally I would have gotten rid of Amber when possible. It was obvious that she essentialy gave Rob 2 votes and nothing was EVER going to change that. There was no room for movement among the other players. Amber won because she was Boston Rob's shadow and less in your face.

Obviously, Jenna was negotiable, Amber was not. Even Jenna realized that.

No way Lex should get the car...big baby! I think Amber made the right decision although she couldn't make it on her own! Other than Shii Ann, Jenna L deserved the car.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast