+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What do you think of NELEH?

What do you think of NELEH?

I don't feel that anyone who admits to coasting along and not playing the game until day 24 really deserves to make the final two.

She did fianlly wake up and take steps to get rid of John's alliance though, so that at least I'm thankful for.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Totally undeserving of a Final Two position. Like you, Fluff, I'm grateful that she pulled her head out and helped engineer the greatest comeback in Survivor history. But she didn't really do much to own her position in the game. She was carried along by others, and I don't respect that in a would-be winner.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I agree Paulie.

When Pappy won his reward challenge he was completely deserving, he beat people that were ten, twenty and thirty years his juniour.
    Neleh getting to go on the reward with him summed up her whole stint on the show to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread