+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What did you think of HUNTER?

What did you think of HUNTER?

How well did Hunter play the game?

Well, Hunter was clearly the most prepared for the physical and practical side of surviving in the "wild".

I don't think he really knew how to deal with the likes of Sean and Rob who didn't appear to be that interested in being there and certainly didn't want to pull their weight in the camp.
    The fact that food was so easy to get in Maraamu didn't help, imo, as they didn't have the bonding experience of going and looking for food together.

I know some people have said Hunter made himself a target by taking the leadership role, I don't think he had much choice though.
    No one else really wanted the job.

I think he made a mistake in booting out Peter first.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I felt bad for Hunter. I don't think he forced himself into the leadership position. It just naturally fell to him since he was randomly placed with a couple of sloths. The worst bit is that he was done in by a lack of effort in the challenges by the two main knuckleheads. For a while, I actually thought Rob and Sean were trying to employ Will's BB2 strategy in the world of Survivor.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I wouldn't be surprised if that was their strategy Paulie.Theys eemed to use minimum effort at all times, until the switch when Rob ran himself and his team ragged in the maze during the final pre-merge IC.
    Even though the food was plentiful at Maraamu, there was still work to be done, principally water collection, the lazy duo just didn't seem very interested in doing it.
    It was an "I don't have to do what you tell me" mentality.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread