+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Did S5 Disappoint You?

I think he will struggle with the jury vote, no matter who he's up against in the final two.
    He has shown himself to be pretty good at the challenges so it's entirely possible he could get another immunity win.
    If Helen and Ted follow through with their plan to ally and Clay does win immunity I fear they'll target Jan instead of getting rid of Brian.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yes, Fluff, I think that a Helen immunity means finally the end of the line for the dead beast master.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

I agree. This tribe has shown that they will take the EASY vote EVERY time.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Yup, but if they bump Jan this week, I will be surprised.

Now that they have cleaned up the Sook Jai, surely they all know that there are only two spots in the finals, and there are seemingly four people trying to get there.

I can see Helen or Clay going this week. Whomever loses the battle for alliances.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.

It does appear that the tribe could split into two groupls of two with Jan providing the swing vote.
    I think both teams would be foolish to ditch Jan at this stage, her vote has suddenly become very important.

Ted is proposing a three person alliance to Helen and perhaps Brian will indeed take them up on it rather than stay loyal to Clay as I think many of us expect him to.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It will be interesting finally.

Jan is in a tough spot. If Brian decides to ditch someone now, then she has a key vote.

But I expect that he would like to find a way to sneak clay into the finals with him, and if so, that means that they all would agree to dump Jan this week.

She looks as thought she has a similar decision to the one Kathy had to make last year.
    If Jan does get booted this week, we might see our first tie breaker of the season next week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234