+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CBS "Clues" - Episode 8

CBS "Clues" - Episode 8

Episode Title - "Pick A Tribe Mate"

On the Next Survivor -

Ethan feels blindsided by Mogo Mogo's Tribal Council decision, but Jerri is thrilled and enjoys a chance to gloat.

The tribes fear the worst when Tree Mail announces they must each send one of their own to the opposing tribe's camp.

Boston Rob and Rupert face off in a power play.
    "That's Numberwang!"

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Jerri is her own worst enemy.

Master of the Precious Albertared's Avatar
    I can't help but think that when the tribes swap a member, that the Mogo Mogo person starts whispering in everyone's ear that Rob M. has them under his thumb and to watch out. That would explain Rupert making a power play. I don't see why he would otherwise - he's not a target yet and his alliance makes him four strong against two in his tribe.

What if the member swap is permanent? What if they have to compete in IC for the opposing team? The tribes could take advantage by losing and booting out the outsider. But it would be too obvious who would go unless that member has immunity for some reason?

Okay. so I'm grasping again, but I think the member swap will stir things up a bit.
    Trixie false hobitses...

I agree Starry Elf, I expect Jerri to go next if the Mogo's go to TC.

I also agree that there seems to be no need for Rupert to get into a flexing match with Rob at this point.
    If he is concerned that Rob has too much power, he should observe and see who he thinks he can bring over to his side instead of getting in any kind of head to head with Rob.
    Rob is very powerful and I doubt that's a battle Rupert can win at this point.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Good point Fluff. Unfortunately, while Rupert has many strong points, subtlety doesn't seem to be one them.

Or patience.

Yay, Gareth Kennan

I have yet to see any real evidence that Rupert knows how to play the strategic side of this game.
    I think Rob has him beat there for sure.
    Rupert showed with his interaction with Jerri over the shelter incident that he can be boastful and abbrasive.
    When she questioned the decision to dig, he basically talked her down, claiming to know more than she did, which in this instance he clearly didn't.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I so hope it's Jerri out next for the MM's... Ethan please make the jury
    All the world needs a common thread, soccer, soccer, soccer
    TASAIL !!! ETHAN still #1!!! DISC Go Jon & Kris on TAR

I'd be really disappointed if Rob and Rupert got into it. Neither is brilliant, granted, but from a game standpoint that would be a really stupid thing to do. We've seen Rupert go after alpha males before, even when it didn't make sense. So, it's possible

I can't think of any reason for them to go at it, unless as Albertared suggested the MM that comes across stirs things up at the Chapera camp.

Things are going so smoothly at Chapera at the moment, do they really need to do anymore than enjoy turn up win challenges and enjoy themselves in between?
    MM are well on the way to cracking, this series belongs to Chapera at the moment.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Well, we know how Rupert is...remember Burton? I could see him thinking that Rob should go so he'll go after him, the same way he went after Burton(and Ethan this season). We all know Rupert can't play the game.

I don't think Rob goes anywhere even if he and Rupert get into it. Rob's safe for quite awhile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast