Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
I'm not sure how it would be done if a merge didn't happen, but I'm beginning to suspect one of the twists of this All Stars could be there is no typical merge and Mogo Mogo just shot themselves in the arses by getting rid of one of, if not the, strongest players they had. If Boston Rob doesn't go soon, I'm going to lose interest in this show even faster. It's not very exciting and he's just the second most obnoxious player to play this game (yeah, we all know JFP was the top!). I remember how glad I was when Boston Rob was voted off his first time around and I'm pulling my hair out now waiting for it to happen again. If you don't vote him out, Rupert, at least put him under a rock where he belongs...

Agree. It mystifies me why none of Chapera's are trying to get rid of Rob M or Amber. Are all of them just dumb? I was disappointed to see Rob M in ASS, he is such an arrogant boring jerk. I'm sure he wouldn't have lasted with stronger players. For some reason, unknown to me, he always gets himself aligned with bimbos. I think this is deliberate on the producer's part. I'd like to see this little weasel play the game with strong players. Rupert has never been a strong player mentally.