+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Across The Board Picks - ***SPOILERS***

I believe the ChillOne post is gone...and I understand that. I'm not asking for someone to start that mess up again. I'm just curious why/where the spoiler info comes from each week and why they all pick the same people.

Where do they get their info?
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    Many of them really closely analyze the previews and how the players are interacting and doing on the show. A lot of the spec and spoilers come from this sort of thing, not lists. I could give an example, but that may be spoiler stuff and I don't want to put it in a non-spoiler thread.

Ohh...sorry. The title says ***SPOILERS *** and so I thought it okay to ask here.
    Fabulous Fifty

Want to be green?? Join the Premium Member FORT team. Click for more info!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaky
    This is just driving me nuts. How do these websites *know* in order to pick....?

Is this connected with Chillone's boot list? Who did he claim would go next? I'm still bummed out I read that list but can't find it now to compare with the next few weeks to see how "off" he is.

I'm not ready for Colby to leave just yet.
    I am, but I was never a big Colby fan to begin with. Wouldn't mind seeing Alicia go either (liked her in the Outback, not really liking her here.)

Colby did bungle his Rich plan, and made Kathy and Shii Ann not want to trust him (at least it looks that way.) But remember in the preview it said that Lex changes his alliance plans at the last minute?

I thought Lex had an alliance with Ethan and Colby, but Kathy made it sound like he had an alliance with her. Maybe this has something to do with it.

But if JP found out that he was wrong before the tribe votes someone off, couldn't he take back his original call that MM lost?

oh... sorry

I think Starry elf explained it pretty well.

Some may just be results from polls at other sites too...meaning its just a guess... I don't know though.

EDITED TO ADD The FoRT Poll has Colby in the lead by a large margin too.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12