+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 6 Recap "Crazy Like A Hawk".

Quote Originally Posted by Leo
    My understanding is that the challenge built for when Jenna quit was used - an episode later.
    Really? That would have been when Rob C. got the boot.
    I recall on Jenna's last episode seeing land cleared and some towers. Maybe those were for the seesaw challenge we just got after Sue was removed. But I don't think the challenge for Rob C.'s ouster involved any sort of towers.

So many good ones already quoted, but this one had me

Rupert feels she could have handled the situation better, but as I feel he could have built the shelter better, I say his testimony should be stricken.
    This was an amazingly funny recap, especially considering the complete snoozerfest of a show it covered. You are the master fluff! oh sorry... you are the top kabob fluff!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    ...Kathy baskets her item and runs back to her tribe and straight into the waiting, strong, muscular arms of Ethan. She is by far classier than the other Survivor contestant he has recently had his hands on.
    Ok, I just upset myself, I need a moment.
    *chuckle*
    As always, too many to include! Your recaps always make my day!
    Let us all bask in television's warm glowing warming glow. --Homer Simpson

“If she wasn’t playing Survivor then the situation might not have been such a big deal”, she continues.
    Correct Amber. If you’re ever confronted by a naked guy on a balance beam in “real life”, you can generally just laugh it off.

OMG you're killing me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsinswede
    “If she wasn’t playing Survivor then the situation might not have been such a big deal”, she continues.
    Correct Amber. If you’re ever confronted by a naked guy on a balance beam in “real life”, you can generally just laugh it off.

OMG you're killing me!!!!
    Sorry meant to qoute that.....Great Job!!! I was laughing so hard my sides hurt now!

Great recap fluff. I enjoy your sarcasm.

Did you notice how the editors played with the days this episode?

Editors' Time Line:

Day 15: IC - Chapera wins; TC - Richard voted off.
    Day 16: off-day; Sue starts out happy-go-lucky collecting snails and goes downhill as the evening wears on.
    Night 16: Sue really starts to break down.
    Day 17: Dawns with Sue crying on the beach, then later they went to the Reward Challenge where she quits.
    Day 18: Receive poem to indicate no IC.

However, when both tribes arrived at the challenge, Jeff said something to the effect of "Chapera gets their first look at the new Mogo Mogo. Rich was voted off at last night's Tribal Council." That TC took place on the evening of Day 15. Then Jeff said "Before we get started, I want to address something that took place at yesterday's challenge."

Real Time Line:

Day 15: IC - Chapera wins; TC - Richard voted off
    Day 16: Sue quits; RC - Mogo Mogo wins
    Day 17: off-day
    Day 18: Receive poem to indicate no IC

Now I can understand that the editors wanted to build up to Sue's quitting and have that be the climax towards the end of the show. However, they didn't have to mess with the days to do that.

holy cow woman! How do you do it?

The posts above included many quotes I would have taken, I don't htink anyone quoted the following though, and I think it's funny as hell:

Quote Originally Posted by Master Survivor Recapper
    Rob smiles smugly at the Mogo Mogo, confident his minions have come up with the more superior yell. Confrontation is so ingrained in the man you know he feels victorious even though he is gleefully clapping and singing along. The big girl.
    Thanks so much!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123